Boy In The Grass

Remove harmful adware, spyware, dialers, trojans and worms Find new and used cars up to 90% off retail value! Overcome OCD, Phobia, Panic Attacks, Depression And Fear Of Rejection!


The entire thread can be found here
2015-Oct-13 @ 5:07 AM
Bridget
God
Member since 2006-Sep-9
Posts: 556

Boy In The Grass

The series follows the merger of two families, three teens and two single women; and the trouble they get into as well as how the family grows and deminishes over the years. Chapter one deals with how the main character's meet.


-----
Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.
2016-Jan-18 @ 6:16 PM
Shaggy18
Inebriated
Member since 2015-Jan-14
Posts: 11

Loved this story. The whole concept was fantastic. Some of the scenes you wrote out were so funny that I laughed so hard I cried. I really enjoyed reading this.

(posted from the Item Information Page)


-----

2016-May-30 @ 10:43 AM
Bushhairs
Tipsy
Member since 2014-Nov-25
Posts: 3

Has anyone any information regarding Magusfang's rather lengthy absence? I have been reading his stories since the beginning and have been addicted to them ever since.

(posted from the Item Information Page)


-----

2016-Jun-25 @ 8:33 PM
Lacy69
Inebriated
Member since 2016-Jun-21
Posts: 38

I also have read his stories and i got into so much i could not put it down, just to find what happens next.  All three were good and then....(cry) no more and so, so many unanswered questions.


-----

2016-Aug-12 @ 8:58 AM
Hells Gate
Tipsy
Member since 2016-Jun-29
Posts: 1

Where are these books i need them for... Research... Yes research.

(posted from Amy Gets an Early Birthday Present.)


-----

2016-Aug-21 @ 9:24 AM
Magusfang
Contributor
Member since 2014-Jun-1
Posts: 272

Magus fang is in the hospital again. Sorry folks but my past he come back to haunt me. I am undergoing some rather arduous treatment for small bowel cancer but I am trying to write when I feel up to it


-----

2016-Aug-21 @ 9:35 AM
Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Member since 2006-Sep-13
Posts: 4893

We wish you the best, Magusfang.  I'd keep you in my prayers, if I wasn't an Agnostic.  Please try to keep us posted on how you're doing.

May it all turn out better than you could hope for.

Eric Storm


-----
Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Discord Server | Facebook page
2016-Aug-21 @ 6:42 PM
Magusfang
Contributor
Member since 2014-Jun-1
Posts: 272

Will do, actually not feeling well to bad, just kind of weak but I did just have surgery a few days ago and now I'm not twenty any more, don't quite bounce back like I used to lol
But the docs seem pretty pleased with themselves and that's usually a good sign.


-----

2016-Aug-22 @ 12:16 AM
Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Member since 2006-Sep-13
Posts: 4893

Glad to hear it.  Keep up the recovery.

Eric Storm


-----
Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Discord Server | Facebook page
2018-Sep-24 @ 4:51 AM
DaveGrous
Inebriated
Member since 2018-Jun-18
Posts: 23

Fantastic story!!! You should publish it! It is that dam good! I would buy a copy.

(posted from Chapter 63: Is Max Bringing Guests For Dinner or Has His Goose Been Cooked?)


-----

2018-Nov-27 @ 1:07 PM
Maverick7508
Inebriated
Member since 2012-Feb-4
Posts: 46

Overall the story is pretty good. Admittedly there are some points where there were unnecessary breaks in immersion, like with June putting so much into ruining Mike to win the divorce. 85% of custody cases in family court are won by women, and the remaining 15% are 50/50 between men winning custody outright, or uncontested. Just the affairs would have sunk him, or the trade issues, heck even what he said to the judge would have done it. But i digress, all in all a good story with a fairly constant tempo. Glad to hear you are getting better btw.

(posted from the Item Information Page)


-----