The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-27 08:12:08

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Hey All!

So..After four months I'm back. Amazing how hectic life can be right? Lots of Deaths, lots of Job losses and gains. Life totally sucks! XD I wish I had more time to get on, more time to read my favorite author but I really havent! XD How are things going here Eric? I notice the Donation Goal is quite filled up, I'll be making a donation soon to hopefully push it over the edge. (I hope, and If I dont forget, again.) So whats been up? anything amazingly interesting I should be aware of?

#2 2011-10-27 19:53:59

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Hey All!

First off, Nadez, you need to cut back on the caffeine a bit.

Nothing stupendously amazing happening here, except for my word count.

And yes, donations have been good for the last couple months (and let me take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has donated.)  I can only hope the trend will continue, as those donations are the only things keeping us fed.

Glad you found the time to stop by.  Hope life settles down for you a little.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2011-10-27 22:02:33

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Sorry about the crazyness of my post, that's what happens when i'm up insanely late. I must say I'm beyond impressed with how much work you've done while i've been away. Its truly an amazing thing. Hope you keep up the good work, then again, your work is always good 3dsmile

#4 2011-10-27 22:36:46

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Nadez, I think you should be our cheer leader for the site. You're so PEPPY!

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#5 2011-10-27 22:40:15

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Didnt you use to say that I was similar to that one dude who stalked Eric, minus the whole..crazy stalker thing? XD

#6 2011-10-28 19:36:15

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Nadez wrote:

Didnt you use to say that I was similar to that one dude who stalked Eric, minus the whole..crazy stalker thing? XD

Uhhh... I likened you to Zac, who was a fan boy of Eric. Since I don't think Zac is in love with him anymore, I'm pretty sure your reaction to recieving an e-mail from Eric qualifies you for 'Ubbbbbber-Fan'.

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#7 2011-10-28 21:55:35

celf
Wasted

LAoW wrote:

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

lol that remind's me of KIller Instinct for the SNES,
see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezdptxvyAxo
it was a good game in it's day

Board footer