Re: Potential

I loved it! Is there more????

#502 2023-06-23 12:50:31

bistander
Wasted

Chuch_mcgoo wrote:

I loved it! Is there more????

There will be as soon as I get it done. Life has been getting in the way of writing.

#503 2023-06-23 16:12:07

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

In order to appease your fans, I hereby confiscate your life from you.  Now get to writing!

3dtongue  LOL

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#504 2023-07-07 03:58:25

Wiccam
Tipsy

Created an account here just to follow your writing. This story is still with me after reading the last chapter over a week ago!
Eagerly anticipating what comes next.

@Eric Storm Seconded! Is there a petition somewhere I can sign to help with that "Life Confiscation Proposition"? 3dwink

Last edited by Wiccam (2023-07-07 03:59:04)

#505 2023-07-08 13:36:50

bistander
Wasted

Thanks for following me over her, Wiccam. I'm pretty sure while you're waiting for Eric to tie me to a chair in front of my desk you can find some good stories to read on the Pub.

Everyone, I am trying hard to get back to finishing up this story. It has been hot as fuck and I've been busier the last two months than the previous ten years. By the time I get finished out in the heat, all I can do is lay on my back under the ceiling fan. I know it'll be longer than I wanted it to be, and you too, I'm sure, but I'll get it done.

Thank you.

#506 2023-07-26 20:54:51

Harddreams
Inebriated

An amazing story and storyteller, I haven't put this down since starting this story, it should honestly be a novel, I'm not blowing smoke, I think it's been three days I haven't done anything but read this. It's so much more than masturbation material, some similarity to Harold Robbins or Wilbur Smith. Can't wait to read the rest.

(posted from Chapter 18: Correct and Protect)

#507 2023-07-27 21:13:39

Harddreams
Inebriated

What a fantastic turn of events Gloria and Rebecca, and sweet Gloria getting to go to bed with her sister and her girlfriend.
I just can't stop reading this I'm not doing anything else, it's ruling my life..thankyou..

(posted from Chapter 24: A Trifecta)

#508 2023-07-27 23:06:07

Harddreams
Inebriated

This is the third day in a row that i'v read from ten in the morning till midnight ,only stopping for food. i'm going to be lost when the story is over.
it will be like the end of a love affair where i'v been dumped...
I can't believe at 65 its effected me so strongly ,taken me back to my youth, but without the insect (sadly lol )
thanks for such a lifelike tale.

(posted from Chapter 25: Theres Something About Her)

#509 2023-07-27 23:48:39

Harddreams
Inebriated

This is the third day in a row that i'v read from ten in the morning till midnight ,only stopping for food. i'm going to be lost when the story is over.
it will be like the end of a love affair where i'v been dumped...
I can't believe at 65 its effected me so strongly ,taken me back to my youth, but without the insect (sadly lol )
thanks for such a lifelike tale.

(posted from Chapter 25: Theres Something About Her)

#510 2023-07-28 13:31:48

Harddreams
Inebriated

please let them deal with that scum sucking turd John,so many strong women must find a way..i can't believe how it burn me inside when i think about him and what he's done to them all.

(posted from Chapter 27: An Ultimate Threesome)

#511 2023-07-29 14:09:07

Harddreams
Inebriated

the story is getting harder and harder to read, the suspense and anger is killing me. I really think you should be righting novels..
awesome work.

(posted from Potential Chapter 31: Mirror Mirror)

#512 2023-07-29 15:20:42

Harddreams
Inebriated

One minute I'm laughing my arse off at the pictures you draw in my mind, the next minute I've got a hard on, the next minute I wanna puncher hole in the wall, that is what brilliant story writing is all about creating emotion in the reader.

(posted from Potential Chapter 32: Sick as Their Secrets)

#513 2023-07-30 21:11:23

Harddreams
Inebriated

i can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, I hope they're long ones, I hope you wrap it up as well as you've written the whole story, absolutely fantastic. I can't believe I found this on a sex story site.
Please write something else in a similar vein .

(posted from Chapter 39: Yesterday)

#514 2023-07-31 03:34:15

Harddreams
Inebriated

im ,gussying this is goodby ,a Sopranos ending . need more but i guess its the best way to Finnish .
ill need to have the happy ending in my head. thank you for a wonderful experience ..

(posted from Chapter 41: If We Help Each Other)

#515 2023-07-31 06:38:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Harddreams wrote:

im ,gussying this is goodby ,a Sopranos ending . need more but i guess its the best way to Finnish .
ill need to have the happy ending in my head. thank you for a wonderful experience ..

(posted from Chapter 41: If We Help Each Other)

I'd just like to point out that the story is still marked as "In Progress", so unless the author simply forgot to change the status, he's not done writing it yet.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#516 2023-08-08 11:31:32

bistander
Wasted

Thank you Eric.

I actually got that message from him as an email. I didn't think I had ever seen a post in the forum from him, so I asked if he had ever commented. Now, I see above he has a bunch of times, but they must have all been since the last time I checked the forum.

Everybody should read all the posts where I talk about how long it takes me to write a new chapter, and that I'm still working on it.

Sorry Harddreams, I have been so busy I haven't read any of the latest posts. I'll get to it though because I do appreciate all the feedback.

I'm running just as fast as I can, but having to make money while surviving "feels like 120" heat without my body's cooling system working is killing me slowly. Hey, without trying I just used lyrics from two different songs in that last sentence.  3dbig_smile

#517 2023-08-12 08:49:42

Travelertodd
Tipsy

Dear BiStander,
I hope you are well and finding shade this summer. If you live in the same place this story takes place… well I don’t have to tell you, you’re fucked.

I am not a critic or a professor of literature, just a simple enjoyer of stories that make me reflect, consider other peoples experiences as they help me grow and stories that bring me to a state of emotional exhaustion.  (The sexual arousal is a definite bonus)

As much as I hate the feeling, it helps me make realizations about my life, the choices I’ve made and appreciate what I have. 

I just finished CH 41.  I started Potential 4 or 5 days ago (I think, I’ve lost track of days at this point).  I found this story out of the blue. I guess the universe thought I needed to read it, and I’m grateful I found it and was able to binge up to its current state. I was definitely not expecting to find something like this when I started looking, it makes me wonder how many other gems there are out there like this.

I can’t imagine how much effort you have put into this adventure. From what I can tell from the forums you have been working on it since 2016, which is astonishing, especially with all the story arks you’re running with the different characters.  You must keep excellent notes.

I have only written one story in my life that could compare to the depth of this story, 16 pages, about a day and half of work and it left me emotionally drained.  I poured a lot of my soul into that piece and I can tell you do the same. I can see why it has taken so long to create your epic.  The joy, heartache, pain and anger.  I can feel it, and understand how mentally demanding it is to write. Thank you.

Anyway I just wanted you to know that what you have created has touched me deeply, made me cry more than any other story I think I have ever read, laugh a bit, brought me to more orgasms than I could keep track of, and I have now expanded my search to gymnasts (thanks for that). 

I wish you luck in staying cool, hope you are surrounded with people you love that treat you the way you deserve and hope someday soon you find the energy to complete your tale.  I know I count myself amongst the many that await the end of John.  Fuck you John.  Yeah, Fuck you John.

Deepest Regards,
TravelerTodd.  =-)

Oh and thank you Eric for letting me in. =-)

#518 2023-08-13 00:48:09

smutlover
Tipsy

Found this story on XN and I normally don't read the comments. I wouldn't have even bothered reading them if this story wasn't so fucking incredible. It's been 6 days and I've finally finished every chapter you published. Most of the smut I've read until now has kept my dick hard long enough to deflate it, but this *novel* has so many amazing twists and turns, extremely well developed characters and interpersonal relationships... I've gotten off so hard so many times the last 6 days I feel a bit ashamed, but I'm also thoroughly entertained. Currently, after reading to current, I can only describe myself as relieved that you're still writing. I HAVE to know how this all ends. I hope there's a spin off or something. Hot fucking damn, you're gifted. Thank you

#519 2023-08-14 13:21:20

bistander
Wasted

To Travelertodd

It's comments like yours that have kept me going despite the many things that have thwarted my efforts every step of the way. They also make me feel bad that it has taken so long to write this story. A lot stands in my way but I can't help feeling that sometimes I'm being lazy.
There are only two chapters left to write, and one of them is more than halfway finished. I'll get back to work soon, but right now my shoulder is killing me. It has been for days, and sitting at a keyboard makes me so uncomfortable I can't think. Oh, and I also just found out termites are eating my bedroom from the ground up. They reached the hardwood floor. Maybe you could read My Nieghor's Incest in the meantime?

Hang in there everybody, and thanks Smutlover for the comment and for finding your way here. I know most people don't read the comments but I'm glad you did.

#520 2023-08-15 07:00:48

Travelertodd
Tipsy

Dear BiStander,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I’m currently on Chap 5 of My Neighbors Incest, and I have to say I’m really enjoying it.  Thankfully it isn’t as emotionally intense as Potential.  It’s been 4 days since I finish Chap 41 and my emotional state has finally started to trend towards normal… it that exists. 
Sorry to hear about your shoulder, I hope you feel better soon. When injuries like that happen it’s not really worth doing something that aggravates it. 
I think G.R.R. Martin has you beat for total days of work in progress. =-P Pretty sure it hasn’t lost him that many fans.  Except maybe those that have died of old age….

Rest well and take care!
TT.

Last edited by Travelertodd (2023-08-15 07:07:25)

#521 2023-08-16 12:49:23

bistander
Wasted

Travelertodd wrote:

Dear BiStander,

Thankfully it isn’t as emotionally intense as Potential.  It’s been 4 days since I finish Chap 41 and my emotional state has finally started to trend towards normal
TT.

You better stop reading! It gets very emotional. Maybe worse than potential.

#522 2023-08-25 19:12:52

Dadrepus
Wasted

bistander wrote:

I'm assuming that is a compliment for nailing the types of friendships that high school offers. Maybe that's just me, but I didn't stay friends with any of the ass hats I went to H.S. with.

Maybe I come from a different time but my dearest friends are only from HS and College with the HS ones being the strongest and deepest relationships. I was not friends with ass hats. Being 5 months away from my 70th birthday, I grew up differently than most of the younger generations.

The people I associate with now, mostly my neighbors (yes we actually talk to each other) I do not consider as deep friends as my life long friends, but I talk to them more. I guess proximity is the key word there.

I hope whatever troubles have stopped you from writing, end with a positive conclusion. 3dangel

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

#523 2023-08-30 12:55:16

ScottishTreefrog
Tipsy

Glad I tracked this down again Bi-stander found it first on xnxx and then wrist went looking to see if there was updates a while ago only to find the site had vanished. Looking forward to finaly finding out the ending. Once you get the chance to sit down when lifes not in your way.

Thanks again for sharing your work with us

#524 2023-08-30 13:50:47

bistander
Wasted

ScottishTreefrog wrote:

Glad I tracked this down again Bi-stander found it first on xnxx and then wrist went looking to see if there was updates a while ago only to find the site had vanished. Looking forward to finaly finding out the ending. Once you get the chance to sit down when lifes not in your way.

Thanks again for sharing your work with us

Although the site didn't actually vanish, I'm glad you found Wolfpub. There are some excellent authors here for you to enjoy while you're waiting for this not actually writing writer to get the story finished. Turns out that unbelievable pain in my shoulder is a tear in my rotator cuff. I'm going to therapy three days a week, and taking something for inflammation and it seems to hurt less. Now I just have to figure out how to get back into the groove of writing. I've lost my moe joe in a bad way.

The site you lost moved to the new hosting company, finally. I think the old address now reroutes you, but if not it's .pub now. Your same user and PW  will work.

#525 2023-08-31 09:47:32

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Just to help inform others, could we put a full name to this "relocated" website?

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer