The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-02-27 01:25:47

bistander
Wasted

Re: Potential

Finally got this one finished. As always, I am trying to go faster, but that has proved more difficult than trying to make myself go faster. Things like root canals, sinus infections, and regular life keep fucking up my plans. Thank you for your patients. When you get frustrated with me, which I would if the shoe was on the other foot, consider this, everything you feel while reading these chapters, I have to feel that to create it for you. It's not always easy to jump right into that emotional zone and when I do, after six or seven hours of work, I'm exhausted. Please, no sympathy, just comments, and feedback. See an error, let me know. I'm a perfectionist.

(posted from Chapter 16: Nothing to Prove)

#52 2017-03-15 14:22:00

bistander
Wasted

I took a couple of days off after finishing this chapter 16, then I decided to finish dictating all the pages I had written by hand. I should have done that to start with and I would have saved tons of time looking for stuff when I needed it. Turned out to be 400 legal pages. Then I id'ed all the important scenes that I still need and the ones that already happened. Now I'm doing a bit of planning, something I'm not good at.
I'm telling you this so you'll know I'm working but chapter 17 is still a couple of weeks out. Thank you for your patience.

#53 2017-03-16 17:00:29

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Thanks for the update. I'll be waiting when you get it done

#54 2017-03-17 18:00:03

Todger65
Tipsy

I've been reading potential on XN that was submitted in 2009 but found chapter 6 missing. A search brought me here so I can catch up. A good story so far.

Can you tell me if chapters 1 to 5 have been updated since that original publication, so I know whether to start at chapter 1 again here or go straight in with 6. I will finish reading the series here.

Thanks.

#55 2017-03-19 13:59:04

bistander
Wasted

Todger65, I'm glad you found your way to Wolfpub. The main reason I still waste my time on sexstories, since they started censoring, rejecting and pulling my chapters down, is to point readers over here.
As for your question, I think you may have two stories mixed together. Potential is missing chapter 6 on sexstories because they rejected it, even after I censored it twice. However, Potential was not submitted in 2009. That is My neighbor's Incest. Chapters 1 and 3 were removed by the site last year, so I redid 1,2 and 3 and posted them here as 1 and 2. The rest are on sexstories unedited. Eventually, they will all be here.
Any questions, you are welcome to send me an e-mail. I also try and keep up with comments on sexstories.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#56 2017-04-16 18:03:49

sandmann
Tipsy

I really enjoyed my neighbors incest when I read it years ago on another website so I was pleasantly suprised to see you were back publishing stories again when I went back to reread. Thoroughly enjoying potential so far, and look forward to see how the story develops.

#57 2017-04-18 03:48:37

bistander
Wasted

Thanks sandmann

#58 2017-04-18 19:43:57

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Still waiting very impatiently for the next chapter. The wait isn't to bad if i couldnt remember the basics of what happened in the story. But as soon as i start to reread a story i remember it automatically and end up not being able to finish it. I HAVE to have not known what is next in order to finish it. I look forward to the next couple chapters and any future content you release.

#59 2017-04-18 20:35:32

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

So what're you blaming the author for YOUR "too perfect" memory for?

3dtongue

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#60 2017-04-19 02:05:33

bistander
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

So what're you blaming the author for YOUR "too perfect" memory for?

3dtongue

Eric Storm

Sadly, I totally get what he's saying. I often start watching a movie I already saw but forgot I saw it. Once I see a bit of it, I remember the whole thing and hate knowing the ending so I turn it off.

So sorry for the delay on 17. It's actually done I just haven't gotten around to posting it. Honestly, wasn't sure anybody was still waiting. I'm not sure I would be if I was reading it. I'll post for you, Elessar.

#61 2017-04-19 02:15:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You can't watch a movie twice?  Hell, if I like a movie I might watch it dozens of times.  I'm quite certain I've seen my favorite movie of all time over 100 times...

*shrugs*

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#62 2017-04-19 03:17:34

thehilz
Completely Blotto

I was also waiting for next chapter. Glad to see you have a new one up now. If only I had some time right now to read it 😭.

#63 2017-04-21 02:13:19

bistander
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

I'm quite certain I've seen my favorite movie of all time over 100 times...

*shrugs*

Eric Storm

You opened the door, so I must go through. What is your favorite movie?
3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile

#64 2017-04-21 06:18:32

Sniper
Inebriated

Potential is one of 3 unfinished stories that I am currently reading. Every new chapter is highly appreciated.

#65 2017-04-21 06:36:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

My favorite movie of all time?  Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  There was a time when I could say the lines of this movie - the ENTIRE movie - along with the actors.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#66 2017-04-21 14:24:51

bistander
Wasted

Wow, I better see that one again. It's been about 30 years, so I probably won't remember one line from it, but even after 100 times, I doubt I could say all of them. :-)

#67 2017-04-21 19:49:18

michaelj96
Tipsy

Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying the story. All this teenage angst and anxiety brings back memories. Not all good ones unfortunately but that's life. I do have one question though. When did ticket girl become KK? Did I skip something? Thanks.

#68 2017-04-22 01:36:28

bistander
Wasted

michaelj96 wrote:

Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying the story. All this teenage angst and anxiety brings back memories. Not all good ones unfortunately but that's life. I do have one question though. When did ticket girl become KK? Did I skip something? Thanks.

Makes me happy to hear you are enjoying it. To answer your question, somewhere back at the race track, the first time, it came up. We still don't know her real name and we may never find out.

#69 2017-04-22 03:34:10

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Finally got a chance to read newest chapter and it was very exciting. Can't wait to see what happens during the workout.

#70 2017-04-22 12:24:04

Crusader
Wasted

Haven't read chapter 5 completely yet or looked at the forums, but I really hope that the story note was for a different site.

So far this has been both very well written and completely immersive.

(posted from Chapter 5 Youve got the Devil Inside)

#71 2017-04-22 12:48:23

Crusader
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

I'd also like to point out that, while there is a load of anecdotal evidence that this works, and a great many people (including my SO) swear by it, there has been no scientific research to prove that it is possible to alter the taste of semen for good or ill.
Eric Storm

double blind semen taste testing, wonder what journal would post that, or who would fund it, much less the ethics committee that would be ok with it happening.

#72 2017-04-22 18:53:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Do the names Masters & Johnson mean anything to you?

These two folks studied people having sex.  Something tells me there would be NO PROBLEM with it. 

Here's one way to conduct a double-blind study:  The semen would be collected via masturbation and stored at "body temperature".  Then it would be sampled by the woman through a "penis substitute" which could inject it into her mouth with similar force to ejaculation.  (This is important because exactly where it hits her tongue will have some effect on what it tastes like to her.)

OR they could just find people who don't have a problem with the idea of blowing (or getting blown by) random partners.  Something tells me finding guys wouldn't be an issue...
3dangel

It's a bit odd, but believe me, if someone chose to do it, they would get it published.  Scientists aren't nearly as squeamish about sex as the rest of the country is, and there are professional journals regarding sex.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#73 2017-04-26 12:15:35

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Eric Storm wrote:

You can't watch a movie twice?  Hell, if I like a movie I might watch it dozens of times.  I'm quite certain I've seen my favorite movie of all time over 100 times...

*shrugs*

Eric Storm

I am actually not really allowed to see certain movies anymore with the family, most kids movies, few mid evil movies like 13th warrior,, other movies like the boondocks saints. Hell, I repeat the stupid Spotify commercials when I listen to music in the car, or the radio station name. It's not a near perfect memory as I'm sure I screw up several details as anybody does, but just knowing the larger outline tells me the rest of the story that I know, and makes the story less enjoyable to read.(Or movie to see)

@bistander the chapter was very nice, starting to see some patterns I will keep to myself and see how they change or stay the same in the next couple chapters. Keep posting, even if you think nobody is reading. I missed out on a good end of a story because the person stopped writing,(or I just can't find the story) so keep it up, finish it for yourself, not us.

#74 2017-04-26 23:09:20

bistander
Wasted

Elessar wrote:

Eric Storm wrote:

*shrugs*

Eric Storm

@bistander the chapter was very nice, starting to see some patterns I will keep to myself and see how they change or stay the same in the next couple chapters. Keep posting, even if you think nobody is reading. I missed out on a good end of a story because the person stopped writing,(or I just can't find the story) so keep it up, finish it for yourself, not us.

Elessar. I will keep going. You're always welcome to share your thought privately through e-mail. I won't deny or confirm, and I won't change the story because of, but I'm always interested to hear how well the readers are following along.

#75 2017-04-27 02:10:19

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Contacted you via email with my lousy info, seemed better when i was thinking it, but once i wrote it out, it was jumbled and doesn't really get anywhere i don't feel.

Board footer