The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#101 2017-07-06 00:38:36

waaum
Tipsy

Re: Potential

Great story mate! I love the increase in suspense that came with this latest chapter. And though I do love all the characters, I'm especially interested in the antagonist's backstory. It would be interesting to learn what makes Evan's father so angry all the time, especially towards his wife.

(posted from Chapter 19: Willpower)

#102 2017-07-07 12:10:12

bistander
Wasted

waaum wrote:

Great story mate! I love the increase in suspense that came with this latest chapter. And though I do love all the characters, I'm especially interested in the antagonist's backstory. It would be interesting to learn what makes Evan's father so angry all the time, especially towards his wife.

(posted from Chapter 19: Willpower)

Good point, one Eric made when he was helping me with editing and such. I guess I've neglected that because the person John is based on was a mystery to me and what I've learned over my years on this fucked up spinning ball is that some people are born into their narcissistic behavior, and some people are just mean.

However, if you think about John and Candy in this story, you can come to some conclusions. It may become more clear, but a pattern has already emerged in his progression. I may have to add in more of what I have taken out or softened to protect the faint hearted in order to make it obvious.

I think you'll get it anyway.

Thanks for reading and especially for commenting.

#103 2017-07-24 20:43:13

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Enjoyed the newest chapter. Liked the backstory of Darlene.

#104 2017-08-17 14:19:07

bistander
Wasted

It has been almost a month since I posted the last chapter, so let me warn you in advance, I'm behind. The month sucked mentally and physically for me. I've got a bunch of new stuff written for chapter 21, but it's still in rough form. It all required me to be on my A game, but I've pretty much been averaging a C game at best, so I'll need to keep working on it. I hope you'll be patient with me. I'm still physically feeling like shit, but I'm working more than I had been.
Bistander

#105 2017-08-17 15:11:06

Todger65
Tipsy

No worries. Your health needs to come first. We can wait for the next chapter.

#106 2017-08-17 20:18:55

HendrixMorton
Inebriated

Finally got caught-up on this story....have to say you really nail emotions and confrontations...Love reading your stuff...Take your time and make it great...as always.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#107 2017-09-26 22:35:24

coachc32
Inebriated

I'm a huge fan!!! I love your story.  Any idea of when 21 will be on here? Keep up the good work

#108 2017-09-27 14:32:44

bistander
Wasted

coachc32 wrote:

I'm a huge fan!!! I love your story.  Any idea of when 21 will be on here? Keep up the good work

It's posted. I'll get 22 out much faster. Things are winding down or winding up. Keep the comments coming. They reminded me that I'm supposed to be writing, not watching TV.

Update: "Dale's race was over, he one..." Obviously, Dale won the race, not one. Dictations will do that and when I listen to the computer reading it, one sounds like won. Last defense, my eyes reading what they want to see. That's why I need help proofreading.

Last edited by bistander (2017-09-28 12:23:00)

#109 2017-09-28 21:30:30

farok
Tipsy

Hey Bistander. I have been following this story for the past year or so. It is my favorite material on the other site that shall not be named, and I have yet to find any other story in this genre that comes close in terms of quality and narrative.

Episode 21 has been my favorite installment so far. After all the sexual tension that had been building between Evan and Candy, to finally have a pay-off to that is fantastic.

Will we see more of Cindy and Evan/Deana, or will Cindy remain a mentor to the twins? I'm also very much looking forward to how our characters will deal with John's eventual return from China. I suspect Candy's sister will play a big part in that. She is well off and could provide asylum for our characters if things go sour.

Thank you for Potential. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!

#110 2017-09-29 01:44:26

bistander
Wasted

Thanks farok for your comments and praise. Helps a lot with motivation. All of your questions were good as was your insight, but I'll say no more, except there will be something revealed about Cindy in the next chapter. :-)

#111 2017-09-30 13:30:48

waaum
Tipsy

Another great installation in the series. Loved every chapter so far. Keep it up! ;-)

The only bit of concern I had was that it felt like the Evan-Candy scenes should have stuck (closer) together. The plot-point was so momentous for the long-term story line, that it felt like the other POV's were interrupting the pace, and should have come slightly later.

#112 2017-09-30 15:46:13

bistander
Wasted

waaum wrote:

The only bit of concern I had was that it felt like the Evan-Candy scenes should have stuck (closer) together. The plot-point was so momentous for the long-term story line, that it felt like the other POV's were interrupting the pace, and should have come slightly later.

Interesting thought. Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

As I have said before, I don't know what I'm doing and hope to be learning as I go along. I guess I was trying to pass time and put space between her leaving his room so they could both think. Then I wanted a gap between the first time they do it and the second. I also wanted to show that other things were going on. Transition and passing time are always a point of concern for me. Any comments on this would be appreciated.

#113 2017-09-30 22:49:24

Sniper
Inebriated

bistander wrote:

...there will be something revealed about Cindy in the next chapter. :-)

There are no characters without dark secrets of their own. I have a feeling that Cindy is actually not a cousin, but... All those characters are more closely connected than it seems and John is a controlling bastard that gets around a lot himself. We'll see.

Now we only have to figure out if Evan is going to fuck Gloria before Deana gets her turn. Yeah, most likely she will, as I don't see a Evan/Deana romp before chapter 78, with either one of them chickening out or them not getting time and place lined up until Rebecca cannot watch them dance around each other any more and sets them up in her house. Gut feeling says that with all this build up, the actual act will be totally anticlimactic (them showering together and Evan slipping and falling with his dick into her pussy).

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapters.

#114 2017-10-01 00:39:47

bistander
Wasted

Sniper, I'm still laughing. Slip and fall in the shower. Now I finally know how to get them together. Although, that wildcat, Rebecca might tie Evan up and force Deana to sit on it.

Have no fear, chapter 78 will never happen. Might not make it to thirty. I'm sure anyone who knows the progression of a story knows that Evan and Deana would signal the end quickly approaching. The end is quickly approaching, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and many things to wrap up. I'm pretty sure I'll forget to close some of the rabbit trails I started, but I'll try, and I'll try to do it quickly.

#115 2017-10-01 13:50:04

Sniper
Inebriated

Dude, there are so many loose ends that you could write another 300 chapters. And I don't even think that we have met all necessary characters yet. Or there is even more to John than what I currently think him capable of. We will see. Don't let me pull any kind of spoiler out of you.

#116 2017-10-05 17:43:38

Shavedtexmex
Tipsy

I started to read this story on a different site but when it came down to the chapters I found that there had been several missing.  So I looked up the author and was brought to this site.  Where I made an account just to read the whole story. Even though I’m just on chapter 18 I hope that this story will continue.

#117 2017-10-07 03:58:37

bistander
Wasted

Shavedtexmex wrote:

I started to read this story on a different site but when it came down to the chapters I found that there had been several missing.  So I looked up the author and was brought to this site.  Where I made an account just to read the whole story. Even though I’m just on chapter 18 I hope that this story will continue.

It's still going. Chapter 22 will be out soon. Are you referring to sexstories where there are chapters missing? I know six was rejected over there and I couldn't change it enough to get it approved. If there is another site you saw it on, let me know.
Glad you are enjoying it. this is a good site with high caliber authors.

#118 2017-10-08 16:45:09

db1644
Tipsy

How old are the twins at this point and how old is Gloria?

(posted from Chapter 9: A Force to be Reckoned With)

David S.

#119 2017-10-11 14:56:42

HendrixMorton
Inebriated

Just finished 21 and wow...At first I thought the whole Candy scene was Evan's dream...but wow...that will throw a whole new dynamic into the mix....Very well written!

#120 2017-10-13 13:52:56

bistander
Wasted

db1644 wrote:

How old are the twins at this point and how old is Gloria?

(posted from Chapter 9: A Force to be Reckoned With)

It's in the story, somewhere. Over the many revisions of this story, Gloria's age has changed so much it's hard for me to remember, but Evan's has been consistent.

#121 2017-10-14 08:00:54

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Great chapter glad to see Evan get want he wanted for so long. I think Gloria age was stated as 13 or 14

#122 2017-10-22 13:18:00

bistander
Wasted

Sniper wrote:

Dude, there are so many loose ends that you could write another 300 chapters. And I don't even think that we have met all necessary characters yet. Or there is even more to John than what I currently think him capable of. We will see. Don't let me pull any kind of spoiler out of you.

Did you get my e-mail? It was a while ago.

#123 2017-10-22 21:07:42

Readerinind
Tipsy

When is the next chapter coming?

#124 2017-10-23 06:03:18

Sniper
Inebriated

bistander wrote:

Did you get my e-mail? It was a while ago.

I just checked my inbox. Somehow I missed your e-mail. Sorry about that. That account is not my main account, but one that I use for use for registering to sites and such things that might lead to spam. I will try to check that account more frequently.

I would definitely be OK with what you wrote. Obviously sex is an important part of erotic novels, but the plot is even more important to me. As far as I am concerned, a plot without sex works, but sex without a plot does not.

#125 2017-10-23 13:56:00

bistander
Wasted

Sniper, My parents are coming to visit for two weeks starting Wed. My goal was to get this done before. I've got the first 10,000 words 85% done as far as the writing and rewriting goes. Proofreading and all that still has to be done. If you're willing to read it in that half-baked state, then I'll send it to you and you can weigh in on what I mentioned. At this point, though, I'm not sure what I can do about it.

Board footer