Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-08 00:12:41

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Grey Jedi

Grey Jedi

The Jedi Order.  The shining light of hope for the Republic.  That is, until it is toppled by the Sith and the Galactic Empire.  In the aftermath of this catastrophe, two young Jedi Knights escape into hiding together.  But with the Jedi Council gone, how will they come to terms with their blossoming feelings for each other?  Is there still a purpose for them in this rapidly-changing galaxy?

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2017-01-30 17:13:55

Crusader
Wasted

Re: Grey Jedi

Auguy86,
all of the quote marks (single and double) are showing up as black diamonds with question marks in them. I haven't seen that before, i'm wondering if you are using a different font in the creation process that i might be missing.

Thanks,
-Crusader

Edit: typed a name other then Crusader under the 'thanks'

Last edited by Crusader (2017-01-30 19:28:04)

#3 2017-01-30 17:52:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

This is a mixture of problem between Firefox (usually) and Windows.  He's most likely using Smart Quotes (an annoying little feature of Word and other word processors).  Such extended characters often do not translate into the browser well.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2017-12-10 15:38:13

Timberwolf92
Inebriated

Just read though this over the course of about seven hours ( had other projects to finish up) and l am hooked. Do you have any set sites or books you get your knowledge about The Force from? Anyway time to go back and see what other great works you have.

I am One with The Force; and The Force is with Me

Board footer