Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Agent of Change

Playful

#102 2020-03-27 03:13:21

sacketts86
Inebriated

I'd have to go with really wild, at least that's been my experience with that body type in the past. gotta admit was a favorite of mine

#103 2020-03-27 04:53:10

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Was?  No longer is, or you just don't have sex anymore?  3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#104 2020-03-27 09:10:17

Tuzzdeny
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

Quick character preference survey:

Is Mel (the short, heavy female character):
     1) Really wild in bed
     2) Very emotional/connected in bed
     3) More playful than anything in bed

You can just state your preference, no need to elaborate if you don't feel like it.

Eric Storm

I would be most interested in a 1.(Really wild in bed) or secondly a 3.(more playful than anything in bed) but would not mind another 2.(very emotional/connected in bed) but I would like to see the other types "explored" more first.

Speaking of sex in your stories: yes please, thank you, can I have some more sir?

#105 2020-03-27 12:21:15

edjueinnest
Inebriated

good start hope for more

(posted from Chapter 3)

#106 2020-03-29 18:50:40

sacketts86
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

Was?  No longer is, or you just don't have sex anymore?  3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

Now divorced and a full time trucker, only girl that's crazy enough to ride with a trucker while she gets to know him is crazy enough i need to stay away if I'm smart, haven't been that smart and been paying for it�

#107 2020-03-29 21:30:33

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

LOL
3dlol

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#108 2020-03-30 03:10:10

darthel0101
Completely Blotto

My other half was an OTR trucker -- was weeks from a 17yr safe driving award when some bat driving an urban assault vehicle (Dodge Durango) took out her Ford Probe and tried to take her right food with it (put the brake pedal through both bones of her leg) making a left turn on red.
She had some stories. One of them involved her pulling a "flatbed reefer" and hauling frozen apple juice, IIRC, from WA to CO.

#109 2020-03-30 07:40:48

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

...How does one refrigerate a flatbed trailer????

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#110 2020-03-30 18:24:38

sacketts86
Inebriated

A flatbed can easily be a reefer in the winter, just hope it doesn't warm up before you unload

#111 2020-03-30 19:08:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I would hope no company would seriously resort to that...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#112 2020-03-30 19:57:55

sacketts86
Inebriated

It's not unknown,  I've hauled loads before that needed kept cold in my dry van. I've also hauled freight where I was told it couldn't freeze and it was winter, was told just to drive straight thru with limited stops🙄

#113 2020-03-30 23:16:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm seriously losing faith in the trucking industry as you talk...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#114 2020-03-31 00:14:22

sacketts86
Inebriated

And that's before even mentioning the mess that is hours of service 😒

#115 2020-03-31 03:35:39

darthel0101
Completely Blotto

Eric Storm wrote:

...How does one refrigerate a flatbed trailer????

Eric Storm

Staying in the mountains with forecasts of below-zero highs while carrying the load.
The company hiring the truck needed four pallets delivered ASAP, and Rene got directed to pick up.

She also knew a driver who got a six-digit paycheck for driving a very light trailer to Norfolk, VA. Turned out to have a near-fist-sized cargo, suspended by an eight-point tension system: supposedly a N-detonator.

She ran swinging beef in reefers (she'd rather haul liquid in an unbaffled tanker), grain in dry-bulk containers (she'd still rather have run liquid in an unbaffled tanker), beef on the hoof, and potatoes/onions in the same trailers after they'd been cleaned. She once had her tractor lit up with over 100 running lights and then added X-Mas lights on top of that. Her first experience behind the wheel was giving her pickup (she was hitchhiking) a break, then needing to be caught by that driver at the chicken coop to get out. She had a cop tell her to make a turn where her fully loaded (figure about 17,000 pounds per axle) trailer would pull a monster truck roll-over on a Porsche, then that cop gave a ticket to the dispatcher who put her at that intersection (near downtown New Orleans during Mardi Gras). She once got a ticket for speeding AND obstructing traffic at the same time from a power-tripping cop -- the judge threw it out.

She ran from TX to Los Angeles @ 100mph with an empty trailer and DOT running her front door (her mom was going to be disconnected from life support).

Near seventeen years without an accident or sustained ticket while putting millions of miles behind her and she was taken off the road by an idiot who thought that her "safe" urban assault vehicle allowed her to be careless on CA roads (three prior, serious accidents within the prior two years). CA judge let the idiot off because her victim had a TX license (even though she spent her school years not even a mile away from where she was hit).

Last edited by darthel0101 (2020-03-31 03:36:31)

#116 2020-09-05 03:19:09

ChiefRock
Wasted

I would really like to see more of this story Pleeaase?

(posted from the Item Information Page)

My worst day at sea is better than my best day ashore
I found a home in the navy-but they land airplanes on my roof

#117 2020-09-05 03:29:49

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Me, too.  Don't talk to me, talk to Bridget and Tala.  (Mostly Tala on this one...)

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#118 2020-09-05 18:01:23

ChiefRock
Wasted

So am I assuming you have ghost writer assistance on some of these storys? It is OK just asking since I was not aware. For this question I am defining a ghost writer as someone under direct supervision where you must approve before publish.

#119 2020-09-05 21:02:21

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Bite your tongue.  (And that's a direct order, Chief!)  I have tried collaboration in the past, and it failed every time.

Bridget and Tala are my muses.  Bridget handles mostly plot-heavy stuff.  Tala likes to get laid.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#120 2020-09-05 21:03:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

PS:  Before further misunderstanding ensues:  Neither one of them has a corporeal body.  Wish they did... but you shouldn't: I wouldn't have enough energy left to actually write anything down!  3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#121 2020-09-05 21:35:10

ChiefRock
Wasted

LOL we are good I understand now

#122 2020-12-21 20:14:05

rlcsub63
Tipsy

Eric Storm wrote:

Me, too.  Don't talk to me, talk to Bridget and Tala.  (Mostly Tala on this one...)

Eric Storm

OK.  How do we follow up with Bridget and Tala?

#123 2020-12-22 02:20:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

rlcsub63 wrote:

OK.  How do we follow up with Bridget and Tala?

Make all checks payable to...

3dbig_smile

Bridget & Tala are reticent enough to talk to ME right now.  You have no chance of getting their attention.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#124 2021-01-02 00:52:32

Jamril
Inebriated

So since Woodward is finished i hope you focus more on this one. As much as i liked Woodward i realy want to know how Nick will change the world and before that how you plan on settling his argument with his father. Are you going to use one of the usually used tropes or are you going to think of something new or using a rarely used trope?

#125 2021-01-02 02:15:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Jamril wrote:

So since Woodward is finished i hope you focus more on this one. As much as i liked Woodward i realy want to know how Nick will change the world and before that how you plan on settling his argument with his father. Are you going to use one of the usually used tropes or are you going to think of something new or using a rarely used trope?

*shrugs*  I'll be honest, I do not think in terms of tropes.  I don't even know what things are considered tropes and what aren't.  I just try to do something that makes sense in the context of the story I'm writing.  I don't concern myself with whether that thing is commonly used or not. 

Let's face it:  Most of the things that are commonly used, it's for a reason:  Those are the things that most often happen in those situations.  For instance, "Jealous wife poisons her adulterous spouse" is a trope because... jealous wives have frequently murdered their adulterous spouses by poisoning them.  No reason to avoid that scenario because it's commonplace, you just need to make it work within your story.  And that's what I'll do with Nick and his father. 

(No, I'm not going to have his wife poison him... probably...   3dangel  )

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer