Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-04 17:26:28

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

The Old Bus

The Old Bus

A small group of catholic teenagers take a trip with a storm approaching. There is one scene without a description of what might be considered rape. Another questionable. I welcome comments including criticism as long as it is constructive. Please enjoy.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2022-02-05 08:52:55

Pleidius
Inebriated

Re: The Old Bus

First, let me say this is a good story.  where it needs work is in the areas of sentence structure and punctuation.  I would have liked to see more character development with the students.  Keep at it.  I'm looking forward to your future submissions

(posted from Chapter 1)

If you're prepared to face the consequences, go ahead . . .

#3 2022-02-05 17:26:50

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

Re: The Old Bus

Grammar was never my strongest subject but I' m trying to get batter at it. I do like stories that have a lot of character development. Not just quick sex for sex sake. This story I intended it to be fairly short. I have another story I have worked on that is quite a bit longer with a lot of development. It still needs a lot of work before posting. Thanks again, you're input is appreciated.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Board footer