The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#51 2009-11-06 21:03:24

Bd.Carlo
Inebriated

Re: Dragonseekers

This was the second story that I read, by you, and it is still one of my favorites,  it's very well written, and well executed,  thank you again.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."  Elbert Hubbard
"A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking." Jerry Seinfeld

#52 2010-06-10 05:31:35

SilentSadist
Wasted

This was pretty awesome! Read the whole thing in two days 3dbig_smile and that's no small feat considering how much writing you did for this! Btw, should I be grateful for not being named "Paul"? kuz it seems almost blatant to me that you have something against a someone named Paul. lol, already in two of the stories I've read(that I can recall), he was a friend/companion who then became spiteful, pigheaded, and self-centered and eventually caused major problems for the main character(s). First in Justice Seven, then this one? There might be others that you've used, but regretfully, those names are not in my immediate recall memory.

I was just wondering if there was a reason/purpose that Paul does what he does. AWESOME story btw, couldn't stop reading for 48 freakin hours man!

(posted from Chapter 20)

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

#53 2010-06-10 05:56:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Now, now, let's be fair:  Paul in J7 was never really a friend.  He was a jackass from the beginning.  3dsmile

I have known only one Paul, that I can recall, and I have nothing against him.  It's basically a coincidence.  Just like the plethora of Erics that have appeared in my stories before my latest name change.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#54 2010-10-15 07:50:05

Aubree
Tipsy

very nice story review . . . it urges me to buy desperately .

#55 2010-10-15 17:08:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Huh?

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#56 2011-02-17 07:49:29

SilentSadist
Wasted

LOL, he wants to buy a piece of your stories Eric Storm. Guess we ought to let him know that the DONATE button is meant specifically for that purpose.

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

#57 2011-08-06 03:44:36

Flamewolf
Inebriated

God I loved your story. I would love a sequel. Do Annie and Ron marry. Do they have kids. Does every move move in together. Does he finish his training Their are a lot more question that need to be answered. You are a great writer. Great plot the mix of romance fantasy and every thing you put in it all fit together.

(posted from Chapter 20)

#58 2011-08-06 04:19:15

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You know, there's a difference between having questions to answer (it is literally impossible to not leave a story with unanswered questions), and having an actual viable plot line.

There's nothing, really, to follow this up with that would not be redundant.

I'm glad you liked the story, but it is unlikely there will ever be a sequel to this book.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#59 2015-10-28 04:37:21

DreamLvr_ca
Tipsy

Keep coming back to read the whole thing, well done and enthralling..3dwink thank you

(posted from Chapter 20)

#60 2015-11-12 00:51:33

johnny rotten
Inebriated

Just finished Dragonseekers, great story, two thumbs up, really enjoyed it!

#61 2015-11-12 06:48:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you enjoyed the story.  I hope you enjoy my other works just as much.

Thanks for the feedback,
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#62 2016-03-29 20:44:33

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Just finished reading this story, or I guess I just finished Re-Reading this story. The first, and only time, I read it was about 15 to 20 years ago now while it was still being written.

It was one of the stories that inspired me to start  writing my own stories.

I've got to admit, it was a much better read this time because there was no waiting weeks or months for the next chapter to post. Not having read it in so long, I had few memories of the story, and none of the ending. I'm actually wondering if I didn't lose track of the story before it was completely finished because I have no memory of the story after chapter 14.

Still a really great story. Very much enjoyed it.

Thank you, Eric, for a very nice story. 3dsmile

#63 2016-06-15 15:17:20

satyrbloodstone
Tipsy

This was a fantastic story. I have personally read it about seven times. It has inspired me to begin writing one of my own. I also enjoyed your Justice Seven story. Your Woodward Academy story is by far my favorite though and I keep checking back on here for update. I need the story to keep going. I'm hooked. Keep up the excellent writing. You definitely have a true fan in me.

#64 2016-06-15 15:35:24

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you're enjoying the stories.

Thanks for the feedback,
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#65 2017-02-01 22:25:44

Crusader
Wasted

Magical Elfling nether hair aphrodisiac?

The first time I read this I thought the guy was going to make a voodoo doll or something.

(posted from Chapter 11)

#66 2020-11-12 01:20:07

Smudge
Tipsy

ilove this story i read it every time befor bed and al the big ones like wot jurney1&2 and paom

#67 2020-11-12 03:00:52

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you enjoyed the story.  This one doesn't get much attention anymore, so it's always nice to get comments on it.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#68 2020-11-12 13:02:59

Icehawk101
Inebriated

It is definitely one of my favourites

#69 2022-06-18 05:19:50

daves.not.here
Inebriated

This is a fantastic story.  I read it, years ago, but long enough that I wanted to read it again.  I enjoyed reading again.
Great story!

(posted from Chapter 20)

#70 2022-06-18 13:14:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you liked it again.  Was it better than Cats?  3dwink

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer