Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-22 20:07:34

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Fractured Reality

Fractured Reality

Faith and Emily led seemingly ordinary lives, filled with work and hobbies that brought them joy. Faith was a rising star in the world of streaming, captivating audiences with her charm and personality. Emily, on the other hand, was a chemist always on the hunt for new breakthrough drugs to boost her bank account.

But their lives were about to take a drastic turn, propelling them into a reality that felt like it belonged in a fantasy novel or epic video game. Everything they knew and were comfortable with suddenly shifted, leaving them reeling and unsure of what to do next.

As they struggled to adapt to this new world, they quickly realized that their beloved fictional worlds were merging with their own. How would they survive? What would they do with newfound friends, abilities, and resources at their disposal? The future held endless possibilities, but also danger and uncertainty.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2024-02-28 14:40:53

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Re: Fractured Reality

I am 10,295 words into chapter 3 of this story. should have it out in the next couple days. If I am lucky with the editing process tonight. We will see, we will see.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#3 2024-03-01 04:10:57

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Chapter 3 has been posted, with a grand total of 13k words. Not that it truly matters, but I like keep track. This will be the last chapter posted for this story this week as i want to edit some of my older work. But rest assured chapter 4 is going to be out soon.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#4 2024-04-01 23:52:21

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Chapter 4 has been posted for a bit now and been working on chapter 5. It is currently 5kish words deep. Wish me luck.

Board footer