Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-16 07:11:16

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Jagged Gate, The

The Jagged Gate

I do not write crossovers.  And I really don't write fanfiction.  This story violates both those rules.

Astrogate Team 3 has unknowingly committed a serious felony while on a mission to another world.  Navy JAG is called in to represent the team in their trial.  Can they rescue the SEALs of AG-3 without resorting to armed conflict?

This story is not intended to be taken seriously.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2007-07-16 19:21:57

kd7mvs
Tipsy

Re: Jagged Gate, The

Very Nice.  As Net Wolf states, not precisely fanfic, but inspired by SG-1 & JAG.  Good procedural.  Sneaky humor.

(posted from Chapter 1)

#3 2007-07-17 01:22:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

3dsmile  Glad you liked it.  Thanks for the feedback.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2007-07-17 02:10:21

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Hey Net,

I just read the story and must say that I really enjoyed it.  Yes you took inspiration from a popular show but you very much made it your own story.  You left things open enough that you could do more in this universe.

Now wipe that grimace off your face, I'm not pushing 3dtongue

Do you have any plans to perhaps do more stories surrounding the ASG?  If not that is fine but if you do decide to do something more I am sure I will read it and hopefully enjoy it as much as I did this one.

Thank you for once again sharing with us all your stories and may you continue to write more for many years to come.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#5 2007-07-17 03:03:23

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

Admin wrote:

The Jagged Gate

I do not write crossovers.  And I really don't write fanfiction.

Well you know cept that one time

Last edited by Neitherspace (2007-07-17 03:07:11)

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#6 2007-07-17 06:56:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

If I wanted to be reminded of that story, Neitherspace, I would have it on this site.  There are a lot of negative emotions surrounding that story, and I would sooner forget it exists, thanks.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2007-07-30 02:33:55

NahtanoJ88
Inebriated

I though that was a quite an entertaining story that has enough of each universe you don't need to explain to much because the basic idea is already there. Being an avid fan fiction reader I found it rather amusing at how you were poking fun at the other universes especially with your blatant saying of this isn't going to be exact at all so deal with it or don't read the story.

#8 2009-05-10 21:00:10

JTTbear1
Tipsy

A delightful story.  And I notice that you left it open for more.  While I am a much bigger fan of SG1 than of JAG your not quite crossover was true to the spirit but also quite original.

(posted from Chapter 1)

#9 2009-05-11 00:39:01

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you enjoyed it.  Yes, I left an opening... but don't expect to see any Jagged Gate stories anytime soon.

Eric

----
Facebook page

Board footer