•  » LAoW
  •  » Epic Tale of the Epic Fail: The Journey of Eric and LAoW, The

#1 2009-06-12 05:02:32

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Epic Tale of the Epic Fail: The Journey of Eric and LAoW, The

The Epic Tale of the Epic Fail: The Journey of Eric and LAoW

The tale of Eric and LAoW's journey from Tennessee to Florida! It's action-packed, edge-of-your-seat, comedic-arm-flailing goodness. So be amazed by the packing action, and hold onto the edge of your seat as you snort out your soda at the wild arm flailing!

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2009-06-12 14:45:19

nightsecho
Wasted

Re: Epic Tale of the Epic Fail: The Journey of Eric and LAoW, The

very nice story hope your stress is lower now

looking at you with wide eyes from the darkness

#3 2009-06-12 15:34:12

Princess Mai
Tipsy

I commiserate with you, over the course of my 60 + odd years I too have experienced several road trips from hell and just when you realize that things are so bad that they can't get any worse, sure enough they do manage to get much worse at an alarmingly rapid rate, better luck on your next trip. The upside is that you now have surplus conversational material for the foreseeable future. lol.

(posted from Chapter 1)

From those to whom much is given, much is asked.  Do you add to or decrease the stress levels of those you encounter?  If, unknowingly, this was to be the last day of your life would, in retrospective comtemplation, you feel you had done it adequate justice?

#4 2009-06-12 19:15:32

LAoW
Completely Blotto

nightsecho wrote:

very nice story hope your stress is lower now

Thank you, and yes. The stress level is quite a bit lower. 3dsmile

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#5 2009-06-12 19:18:54

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Princess Mai wrote:

I commiserate with you, over the course of my 60 + odd years I too have experienced several road trips from hell and just when you realize that things are so bad that they can't get any worse, sure enough they do manage to get much worse at an alarmingly rapid rate, better luck on your next trip. The upside is that you now have surplus conversational material for the foreseeable future. lol.

(posted from Chapter 1)

Hehehe...yeah. Roadtrips always have a way of making for good story telling. Unless you sleep through them. Then you might wake with horror stories if someone decides to play pranks and others may have good stories to tell. I guess it all depends on your point of view. 3dbig_smile

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

• Index
  •  » LAoW
  •  » Epic Tale of the Epic Fail: The Journey of Eric and LAoW, The

Board footer