The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#401 2017-01-02 10:03:03

Barbarian3165
Completely Blotto

Re: Writing Status

Only subs need make statements like that... if they so desire?

#402 2017-01-02 12:56:19

iskoaya
Inebriated

JJ Richards wrote:

I am sure others would agree that health and family come first above all else...I would suggest that you postpone WA7 until Feb 1 and not feel rushed or upset about letting anyone down...that is just not possible.

Best of luck, health and happiness to you and yours in this new year,

JJ

agreed. we all know Eric will eventually get ahead of his posting schedule, and after six+ years he deserves some really major breaks. we all want a GREAT story in the end, and only the impatient asses will bitch n moan about any delay... but then they tend to bitch n moan anyhoo...

that said, if Erik does take extra time, he should extend PRM access for donors by however many extra months it takes. NOT days, NOT weeks, but only whole months. As for non donors, they wont even notice anything less than a 6 month delay.

TL;DR

Take all the time you need Erik, we will be here when you're ready to post a new chapter that meets 'Your Standards of Quality', deadlines be damned.

#403 2017-01-02 14:04:10

JJ Richards
Inebriated

Roflol!!!!!!

#404 2017-01-02 18:54:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Barbarian:

Don't even begin to understand your comment...

iskoaya:

I learned to spell your name... please learn to spell mine...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#405 2017-01-02 18:57:27

Mjollnir
Tipsy

Happy New Year.  I want to thank you for years of enjoyment reading your stories.  When you get the next chapter finished, I'll enjoy that one, too.

In the mean time, take some time to enjoy life.  I'll simply enjoy the next chapter a bit later.

Last edited by Mjollnir (2017-01-05 01:25:09)

#406 2017-01-03 01:19:58

Barbarian3165
Completely Blotto

subs = submissives

#407 2017-01-03 04:08:38

StoryJunkie
Wasted

iskoaya wrote:

only the impatient asses will bitch n moan about any delay... but then they tend to bitch n moan anyhoo...

I can bitch and moan about waiting all I want dammit 3dmad but I also always make sure Eric knows I am just teasing about it. While I hate the waiting, and despise the posting schedule, I do understand why he does it, and after all...it is his web page and story. So several of us may tease him about having to wait, we all share one thing in common, we like his writing, and we will wait as long as needed to read it.

so get to work Eric, you have people to satisfy here man!!! 3dtongue

Story Junkie

#408 2017-01-03 06:37:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Barbarian:

I'm an erotica writer.  I KNOW what a "sub" is.

Your comment STILL doesn't make any sense.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#409 2017-01-03 08:03:55

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Eric, I think the problem is because he was replying to something on the bottom of the previous page, so it seemed odd off in space at the top of the page.  What he was trying to say is that only subs need make any statement suggesting a delay in the posting schedule due to the "lynchings, torture, maiming, or other harm that may come" from doing so.

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#410 2017-01-03 10:50:34

Barbarian3165
Completely Blotto

lynching, torture, maiming or other mayhem... those sound like things subs may ask for, or maybe masochists.

#411 2017-01-03 18:11:51

riun
Inebriated

Don't worry about not being able to post Eric. Gallbladder surgery can be very painfull. Did they remove it whole or in sections?  When my ex had it done they used the scope and went in through 4 different points.

Rest up and relax.

"The curse of a reader is reading faster than the author can write (or post)."

#412 2017-01-03 18:40:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Riun:

They performed the surgery laparoscopically, which is the preferred method these days.  They only perform laparotomies when absolutely necessary.  But they still take it out "whole".  The different incisions are not for removing different pieces of it, they're for inserting different instruments.  Cutting my gall bladder into pieces inside of my body would have made a horrible mess to clean up, as it was full of dozens, if not hundreds, of tiny gallstones.  (As I said, I have a picture to prove that... the doctor wasn't just exaggerating.  It looks like damned caviar.)

Black Rose:

No, I'd gotten what he was responding to.  I actually wondered if he wasn't responding to something else, as his comment seems so out of left field to me.

Barbarian:

Even having your comment explained, it makes no sense to me.  When would a sub call for a lynching?  Lynchings are done by angry mobs... generally against people who upset them.  (By, oh, say, suggesting a delay in the posting of a story they like...)  In any case, no one was calling for such things.  My comment was about disassociating myself from the possibility of such things in response to the comment that was made.  (It was also designed as sarcasm, in case that wasn't abundantly clear...)

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#413 2017-01-04 18:10:06

SlaveMaster
Wasted

I don't think anyone needs an explanation of what a sub is on here... been reading these forums and I must say, I wish I had a like button.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#414 2017-01-05 06:19:50

fathertyme
Inebriated

SlaveMaster wrote:

been reading these forums and I must say, I wish I had a like button.

You didn't see it?!?!

Its on the main page, it has the words "donate" on it

best like it button I've ever seen 3dsmile

#415 2017-01-05 08:13:27

SlaveMaster
Wasted

fathertyme wrote:

SlaveMaster wrote:

been reading these forums and I must say, I wish I had a like button.

You didn't see it?!?!

Its on the main page, it has the words "donate" on it

best like it button I've ever seen 3dsmile

That's the like button for Eric, not for the rest of these drunken flip whippers and grape jugglers :p

(spoiler alerts: I don't really need a like button on the the chats)

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#416 2017-01-06 01:48:23

advancewar
Wasted

health and famliy always. as much as i know we all look forward to the new chapter id rather u be comforatble and non stressed( as much as u can be) and wait till feb then for you too try and rush stuff too make people "happy"  well just have to deal with the inevitable lynchings and riots, and be patient 3dsmile

life=books

#417 2017-01-06 01:52:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

It is unlikely to take me until February to finish it.  It's already over 11,000 words long.  I will not wait for this one to go through review, so as soon as I finish it, Keeshaba reads it, and I proofread it, it'll get posted.  Not sure exactly when that will be, though.  Real Life (TM) is doing its level best to slow me down, even now.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#418 2017-01-06 05:38:55

Archangel1962
Wasted

Tell Real Life to suck a bag of dicks lol, but seriously take your time.

BALLAD of The US Navy SEAL Teams
Im a lover, a fighter, I'm a UDT Navy SEAL diver. Last of the bare-knuckle fighters.
No muff too tough, I dive for five, tuck, suck, fuck, nibble and chew.I dine and interwine, masturbate, ejaculate and copulate.Been around the world twice, and talked to everyone once. Seen two white whales fuck, and been to two pigmy picnics.Met a man from Nantucket with a marble head and wooden cock, and ladies, if you dont like my face you can sit on it.

#419 2017-01-06 05:42:06

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You do realize that Life's a Bitch (TM), right?  She wouldn't care much about sucking a bag of dicks.  Might even enjoy it.

But she'd also be the one who bit them off to put them in the bag in the first place.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#420 2017-01-07 04:35:14

Archangel1962
Wasted

So very true.

BALLAD of The US Navy SEAL Teams
Im a lover, a fighter, I'm a UDT Navy SEAL diver. Last of the bare-knuckle fighters.
No muff too tough, I dive for five, tuck, suck, fuck, nibble and chew.I dine and interwine, masturbate, ejaculate and copulate.Been around the world twice, and talked to everyone once. Seen two white whales fuck, and been to two pigmy picnics.Met a man from Nantucket with a marble head and wooden cock, and ladies, if you dont like my face you can sit on it.

#421 2017-01-07 06:37:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for January 7, 2017:

The Woodward Academy, Year 6, Chapter 7: December has been made public.
The Woodward Academy, Year 7, Chapter 1: June has been posted to PRM.

I will begin WAY7-2 tomorrow, in the hopes I can finish it before the month ends.

Eric Storm

PS:  Posted on 1-7 of 17.  See?  I meant to do that!  3dtongue

----
Facebook page

#422 2017-01-07 07:37:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

BTW, because it has been mentioned concerning extending people's PRM access due to the late posting of WAY7-1:

I used a set of criteria based on the expiration date of special access and the last visit date of the member, and I found only two people who really deserved to have their PRM access extended.  I gave each of them an extra month, so they can read WAY7-1... and hopefully, if I get back on track, WAY7-2.  All other people who were affected either had not visited the site this year yet, or their PRM expired very early on Jan. 1st.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#423 2017-01-07 17:35:50

Fenixreign
Completely Blotto

I want a free Month!  Waaaaaaaaaaah!  Ok just kidding 3dwink

#424 2017-01-07 19:03:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Okay, I'll give you a "free month"... I'll ban you from the site for all of February.  That'll give you a "free month" to do with what you please, without having to visit this site to see if I posted something...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

3dtongue

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#425 2017-01-09 05:23:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for January 9, 2017:

The Woodward Academy, Year 7, Chapter 2: July has been started.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer