You are not logged in.

#51 2011-05-02 18:20:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Writing Status

In the Internet Writing world, people LIKE a showoff.  3dtongue

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#52 2011-05-06 19:54:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I have finished J7, Chapter 15. 

I'll be starting WAY1, Chapter 9 either today or tomorrow.

Eric Storm

PS:  I've changed the title of this thread from "Writing Plans" to "Writing Status", to reflect the purpose of the thread at this point.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#53 2011-05-07 06:59:38

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

I miss the old "Writing Plans" thread? Don't you all? 3dsmile

#54 2011-05-10 02:58:52

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update:

J7-15 is finished.  It will go to PRM in the next few days.

WAY1-9 is underway.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#55 2011-05-19 09:55:22

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Justice Seven, Chapter 15: Loki's Revenge 2, is now posted to PRM.
CAMP: Sibling Rivalry, Chapter 8: Nathan 2, is now posted to PRM.

The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 9: February, is about half finished.

I have outlined Justice Seven, Chapter 16: The Outsiders War, and will start writing it within the next few days.

This was just an update.  Thank you for your interest.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#56 2011-05-24 03:45:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Latest update:

The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 9: February, is finished.  It will go to PRM on or about September 1.

I have started writing Justice Seven, Chapter 16: The Outsiders War.

I now return you to your boredom.  3dsmile
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#57 2011-05-28 20:39:29

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for May 28, 2011:

I have just started The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 10: March.

I am continuing work on Justice Seven, Chapter 16: The Outsiders War.

For the record, all other projects are currently... "in hiatus", which merely means that I'm not in the midst of either writing a chapter of them, or thinking about a chapter of them.  It does not mean they have been abandoned or that they are inactive.  I can only work on so many things at once.  3dsmile

That is all.
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#58 2011-06-04 21:09:52

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for June 4, 2011:

As of the end of writing for the day today, I have surpassed my writing goal for the year, which was 150,000 words.

No, this does not mean I will stop writing for the rest of the year. 3dsmile  I have simply set a new writing goal, at 250,000 words.

I am still working on J7-16 (which is about 3/4 done) and WAY1-10 (which is about half done).

That's all.  Have a nice day!
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#59 2011-06-05 22:00:46

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Congratulations!  That's AWESOME!

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#60 2011-06-06 07:18:10

lordalpha
Wasted

Damn Eric! Way to go! Keep it up dude!

#61 2011-06-07 03:30:36

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Don't encourage him, LordALpha. He's just showing off. 3dsmile

#62 2011-06-07 03:42:10

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Well, you know, JEFFERSON, If you'd get off your ass and write something, it wouldn't look so much like I'm showing off.

3dtongue

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#63 2011-06-10 21:20:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Speaking of writing something...

Justice Seven, Chapter 16: The Outsiders War is now finished.  Since I have no reviewers for this story, it will go to PRM in about a week or so, when it is "stale" enough in my mind that I can proofread it objectively.

WAY1, chapter 10 is nearly finished.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#64 2011-06-12 20:55:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for June 12, 2011:

The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 10: March is now completed.  It will be posted to PRM on October 1st (or thereabouts.)

Writing plans for the immediate future:

I plan to finish up WAY1, which has two more chapters to be written.  I'm hoping to finish by mid-July at the latest.

Also, I am looking to finish J7 by the end of the year.  With Chapter 16 done, I have 4 more chapters planned, and as the plot for them is already laid out, I expect that my "end of project surge" will take hold, and it will get written fairly quickly.

Now that I've said that, of course, it will die on me and I won't finish until 2020. 
3dbig_smile

These two projects, however, are my immediate focus.  What happens when I'm done with them... I'll worry about, when I'm done with them. 
3dtongue

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#65 2011-06-13 21:41:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for June 13, 2011:

I have started writing The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 11: April

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#66 2011-06-16 22:20:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for June 16, 2011:

I have begun writing Justice Seven, Chapter 17: The Case of the Broadmoor Bandits.  Work on WAY1-11 continues, as well.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#67 2011-06-28 21:23:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for June 28, 2011:

The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 11: April is now finished.  It will be posted to PRM on November 1 (or thereabouts.)

Just as an aside, as I was writing WAY1-11 and J7-17, I have already written as many words this year as I wrote ALL of last year.

That's all.
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#68 2011-06-29 01:36:24

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Congratulations. 3dsmile

Keep going!

#69 2011-07-10 00:06:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for July 9, 2011:

Wow, over a week since I last said something in this thread.  3dsmile

I have finished writing Justice Seven, Episode 17: The Case of the Broadmoor Bandits.

I have begun writing The Woodward Academy, Year 1, Chapter 12: May.

With the completion of J7 Ep. 17, CAMP is no longer my longest story.  J7 is beating it by over 1000 words right now, and there are still 3 chapters to go.

Whee!

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#70 2011-07-12 20:30:01

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Very brief update:

As of today, I have written 200,000 words this year.  Yay, me!

3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#71 2011-07-26 02:55:54

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for July 25, 2011:

The Woodward Academy, Year 1 is now finished.  The last chapter (Chapter 12: May) will be posted on or about December 1st.

I will be taking a couple months to plan before I begin writing Year 2.  (That does not mean I won't be writing, just that I won't be writing on Woodward Academy.)

This marks the first time I have ever finished a novel in under a year.  I wrote WAY1 in under ten months.

While I am planning WAY2, I will be working to wrap up J7.  I have J7-18 planned, and it will be the next thing I write on.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#72 2011-07-26 03:54:11

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Congratulations! 

*waits impatiently for August 1st*

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#73 2011-07-26 10:04:04

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for July 26, 2011:

Justice Seven, Chapter 17: The Case of the Broadmoor Bandits has just been posted to PRM.  Chapter 18: Amber Alert is my next planned writing project.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#74 2011-08-17 12:23:53

dentore1
Tipsy

congratulations on finishing way one. Is there any chance of a new chapter of sibling rivalry coming out sometime soon?

#75 2011-08-17 19:28:28

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

In short, probably not.  Certainly not by your definition of "soon".  I am currently trying to finish up Justice Seven.  Before that happens, I'm sure that I will be starting WAY2.

I know that CSR is popular, and I will get back to it when I can, but it isn't on the radar at the moment, sorry.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer