The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#201 2012-06-28 02:43:15

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Writing Status

Well.... what, exactly, is stopping YOU from writing, Jefferson?

mwahahaha...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#202 2012-06-28 16:11:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for June 28, 2012:

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 7: Breakthrough has been posted to PRM.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#203 2012-07-01 03:44:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for July 1, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 1: June has been made public.
The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 7: December has been posted to PRM.

Current chapters being written are progressing slowly.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#204 2012-07-23 19:48:33

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for July 23, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 4: September is finished and with the reviewers.

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 8: Success is progressing slowly but surely.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#205 2012-07-23 22:43:46

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Eric Storm wrote:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 4: September is finished and with the reviewers.

Eric Storm

Finally! 3dtongue

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#206 2012-08-01 05:01:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for August 1, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 2: July is now public.
The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 8: January is now posted to PRM.

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 8: Success is finished and with the reviewers.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 5: October will be started tomorrow.

Eric Storm

[Edited on the same day to reflect changes in status...]

----
Facebook page

#207 2012-08-02 20:37:54

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for August 2, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 5: October has been started.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#208 2012-08-09 19:55:03

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for August 9, 2012:

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 9: Rescue has been started.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 5: October is progressing slowly.

I have, as of today, surpassed my second writing goal for the year (250,000 words).  My new goal is 366,000 words (an average of 1000 words written per day, all year long)

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#209 2012-08-10 05:48:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for August 10, 2012:

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 8: Success has been posted to PRM.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#210 2012-08-29 20:53:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for August 29, 2012:

About time, right?

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 9: Rescue is finished, and with the reviewers.  This story has only one "half-chapter" after this, and so I will not be releasing Ch. 9 until Ch. 10 is written.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 5: October is nearly finished.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#211 2012-09-01 07:31:44

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 1, 2012:

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 10: Clean-up has been started.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 5: October will probably be finished today.
The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 9: February has been posted to PRM.
The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 3: August is now public.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#212 2012-09-03 00:31:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 2, 2012:

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 10: Clean-up has been finished and is with the reviewers.  This marks the end of this book.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 5: October has been completed, and will soon be with the reviewers.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#213 2012-09-05 01:44:46

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 4, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 6: November has been started.

Planning for Secret Project 2-X has begun.  This is the only mention I will make of this project until publication.  I am only stating it here so you may understand why the amount of material I am releasing seems to be diminishing temporarily.  (This will not affect the Woodward release schedule.)

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#214 2012-09-08 21:47:46

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 8, 2012:

Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 9: Rescue has been posted to PRM.
Where the Maiasaurs Roam, Chapter 10: Clean-up will be posted to PRM tomorrow.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 6 is about halfway done.

CAMP: Sibling Rivalry, Chapter 15 and Interlude 3 will go public tomorrow.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#215 2012-09-15 02:12:46

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 14, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 6 is finished, and with the reviewers.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#216 2012-09-17 20:31:08

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 17, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 7: December has been started.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#217 2012-09-20 02:16:44

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 19, 2012:

As of today, I have written 300,000 words this year.  WAY3-7 is still progressing.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#218 2012-09-24 20:27:38

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 24, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 7: December is finished, and will soon be with the reveiwers.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#219 2012-09-25 22:55:17

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for September 25, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 8: January has been started.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#220 2012-10-01 04:43:42

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for October 1, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 10: March has been posted to PRM.
The Woodward Academy, Year 2, Chapter 4: September is now public.

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 8: January is about half done.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#221 2012-10-04 08:37:20

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for October 4, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 8: January is finished, and with the reviewers.

Second Update:
The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 9: February has been started.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#222 2012-10-16 04:08:42

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for October 16, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 9: February has been finished and is with the reviewers.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#223 2012-10-18 07:18:20

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Update for October 18, 2012:

The Woodward Academy, Year 3, Chapter 10: March has been started.

Yes, for those who might ask, my goal IS to finish WAY3 by the end of the year.  That will put me an entire book ahead, and almost guarantee I can stay ahead of my posting schedule.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#224 2012-10-21 01:58:55

amebril
Tipsy

Greetings Eric,

This is my first post ever to any of the Forums here at the Pub.   I have followed your writing since the very first post of CAMP back in 1997. I like your stories, they actually have a plot and substance to them and are enjoyable reading.

I notice, at least in my browser of the forum, that Chapter 17, 18 and 19 of CAMP: Sibling Rivalry are greyed out and unfinished, and has been so for a while.  Does this mean the the story will be stopping with Chapter 16?  Just curious.

I also have a rather nasty habit of editing any story I read for typos and Grammar usage ( I can't help myself, I'm the son of an English professor, who sent back every correspondence I sent  him corrected and redlined...sigh 3dsmile  )
having said that, your stories flow well, and I only have a minimum of correcting needed in the stories.  (BTW, I even edit and correct [at least in my mind] professionally published stories! LOL).

While I do have story Ideas of my own, I have a VERY hard time doing original writing. It is rather hard to get past that which makes me such a good editor (BTW, I would be willing to offer proofreading/editing services to any at the pub who would wish this, I will private message you my e-mail address). 

A bit more about myself. I am a Desert Storm Vet. I served as a medic at the Landstuhl, Germany Emergency Room, working in the Trauma Unit.  I have seen things no rational human being should ever have to see.  While I do have PTSD from that, I still do what I can to focus on what good I can do for my fellow human beings.  enough of a rant for this post.

Keep up the good writing,

Amebril

#225 2012-10-21 02:58:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

As to your initial question concerning CAMP: Sibling RivalryRead the FAQ entry.

As to editing:  While I am very particular about whose advice I take concerning grammar/style, Jefferson was recently asking for an editor/proofreader.  Perhaps he could make use of your skills.

On a personal note that has nothing to do with the site whatsoever:  Thank you for your service to this country.  Though it may not seem like it sometimes, you are appreciated.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer