The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-11-12 03:00:29

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Re: Cruel Timing

I find the way you write extremely easy to read. You have a good flow and it is easy to read and even listen to your stories for hours on end. Thus far each chapter of this story has been a treat. I am looking forward to the next 2.

(posted from Chapter 2)

Finished reading it and the story was fun to read and I like the ending.

Last edited by Wicked Storm (2012-11-12 20:02:15)

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#27 2016-05-10 02:42:56

Jack Tempest
Tipsy

this was a superb work in my opinion. however. i am sorry the story wasn't more than 3 chapters. i would have loved following these characters a lot longer. i also must express my regrets that tim's punishment was over so swiftly. instead of as long and fitting as it would have to be, for justice to fit the punishment of his crime.  may the dickless wonder never rise again (pardon the crudeness of the last statement, please)

(posted from Chapter 3)

#28 2016-05-10 03:48:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Over swiftly?  Ask John Wayne Bobbitt about the "swiftness" of this punishment's end.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#29 2022-01-08 22:28:31

Zmaybe
Inebriated

Nicely put.  The ending is more then just and should be the way all rapists are delt with.  I have 2 daughters and a step-daughter, if anyone were to force them into sex and I found out about it, that paper cutter would be a pleasant way to be dealt with.  Keep writing, you do it so well.

(posted from Chapter 3)

Board footer