You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Wicked Storm
  •  » Wicked Storm Updates, thoughts, and General just weird stuff

#1 2012-06-17 01:22:42

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Wicked Storm Updates, thoughts, and General just weird stuff

So as I have been journeying around this forum I have found that many author's use a this is what is going on in my writing status post. Well I will do that here, but hopefully I will also give you so insight into the ideas I am thinking about and the interesting concepts that might not make off the cutting room floor but have crossed my mind.

Today is June 16th, A Saturday. I have posted the very first chapter, plus Prologue of Darkness among us. I have almost four chapters written, but only one thus far has been edited. Once I have finished chapter four I will be editing chapter two and hopefully posting it. Maybe by Sunday night if i am ambitious. I have a couple other story Idea's on the back burner right now, but as soon as I feel that Darkness Among Us as gone to where I want it to I will take those other stories of the back burner and start working on them full time.

Chapter 4 has been finished being written and now, I will be editing Chapter two to be post for Darkness Among us. It was eight hours of consistent writing but i think it came out well.

Last edited by Wicked Storm (2012-06-17 05:19:46)

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#2 2012-06-17 22:57:29

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Re: Wicked Storm Updates, thoughts, and General just weird stuff

Alright so Chapter 2 I discovered by accident is way to large. So I have split it in half at the appropriate points. Thus giving my five chapters instead of four. LOL. I am 90% done with the first go through re-write edit. Soon as that is done, I will be going through very slowly and proof reading it picking out all the ticks, nicks, and scratches. Hopefully polishing it off so that it reads smoothly and enjoyably. I do hope all of you who are reading are enjoying. I do apologize for the grammar errors. And if there is any proof readers or editors out there that want to help me out send me an email.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#3 2012-06-18 08:34:48

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Chapter 2 is now up. I will be starting on the edit of chapter three tomorrow and hopefully have it up no later then Tuesday. Might take longer depending on other things going in the day. But if i continue to have nothing but free time it might be up quicker then I am guessing.

#4 2012-06-20 01:04:46

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

So I have decided to slow down the creative process a bit, to take more time in editing and writing so that the pieces that you all are seeing come out excellent and almost a finished product. It will take me longer to get things out this way. But I think you all will be far more pleased with the work I am putting out if I don't be lazy about it. So The prologue for Darkness Among us is going to be updated, hopefully for the last time. However though I strive, if you do find any general grammar errors that are none stylistic please email them to me and I will be more then happy, and I will also correct them. Thank you all for your patients.

#5 2012-07-05 17:15:56

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Chapter 1's edit is taking a bit longer then expected. I do apologies however we are striving to give you the best possible content to read. While my editor is mucking through my grammar errors and missed contextual issues, I am busy working my way through chapter 3 re-write so that when she finishes 1 and 2 I can get her three and it will be edited before any of you even see it. It is taking longer then I want, but I rather give you guys quality instead of quantity. I am dabbling with a few other ideas and wanted to get some feed back.

I am thinking of doing a Vampire Princess series, does anyone have interest in that? if so what would you like to see in it?

I am also thinking about doing a less erotic story about the world ending, not sure yet.

I have a couple of short stories that I am working on, would guys be interested in those. Not sure what else i am thinking right now but ill get there eventually.

#6 2012-08-01 04:17:41

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

For all of those whom might be watching this forum. I am still working on Darkness among us. However, insperation has hit me and I am now working on the begining steps of a short story. That if recieved well can turn into something more. I'll give you more details as it goes.

#7 2012-09-10 20:13:41

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

My writing has been a bit slow as of late, due to changes in my life. My chapters in Darkness among us are still being edited. So I do apologize for the delay. If it wasn't for the need to be edited I would have loaded them all by now. I am working on another story as well, that I am writing a bit slower so that I can catch large errors at its beginning. It is called Wicked Journey. I have always like the schooling idea and I wanted to write one with a bit of my flair. Eric is quite inspirational. Reading some of his stuff rescently has reminded me that there is a few stories I want to tell but haven't writen them yet. Good luck to you all and hope you do enjoy my stories.

#8 2012-11-26 22:12:30

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Chapter 1 of Archon is now 11,365 words in, I am almost finished with it but we will have to see might take another day or two to finish completely.

Edit: At the request of my editor we are prune the length of each chapter back. The new chapter 1 is 6 pages long with a grand total of 3,351 words with out it being edited by her. Once it's edited then it will be posted. Hopefully soon. She is also review the Introduction and Prologue for errors.

Last edited by Wicked Storm (2012-11-27 02:15:33)

#9 2012-12-02 19:36:21

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Not that I think many of you will care but I have set my self a lofty goal of writing 5000 words a day for the next 27 days on the Archon Novel. Thus far Dec 1st was a success with 5150 words. Today I have written for about 2 hours and am at 2530 words which is over half way there. I will check in and let you all know how the progress is going. Hopefully this will give me a completed novel by the end of the month. I will not be do post production editing though. So chapter 2 is likely to be the last chapter for this month to be published. I might find a way to publishing chapter 3 but i am intending on focusing the writing and not the editing.

#10 2012-12-03 03:05:01

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Final word count for the day is 5184 words, total time at the computer 3 hours 4 minutes. Had to build a fence, lol. I am almost finished with section 1 of the story. Yay for being almost finished.

#11 2016-03-21 00:47:55

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

So you all have probably noticed that I have started posting stories up the site again. Yep that is because I have actually had some time to write. Wahoo. Now you might also notice that there are chapters coming left and right for the Academy of beast. Well that is because I am banging the shit out like a stallion mix in with a bunch of mares in heat. But on a serous note I and my wife hope you enjoy the story, it isn't going to be a swift one but it will be one full of fun and interesting things. Right now Chapter 4 is in the works and has 3,767 words on it. I know, I know compared to chapter 3 its tiny. But it's still being worked on. I am currently taking a break for dinner and some shows, but will be grinding it out some more later.

#12 2016-03-29 15:17:06

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Chapter five is well underway for The Academy of Beast. Also the Title is changing from The academy of beast to the Tri blade saga.

#13 2016-08-23 21:44:09

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

A new Chapter of Star Trek - Shadow Wars is up. Just breached the 20k mark on words on that story.

#14 2016-08-27 13:06:23

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Another 3k words has been written on Shadow Wars. New Chapter will posted before the end of the weekend probably.

#15 2016-09-09 18:32:01

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Sorry for the late post of that chapter on Shadow wars, it is up now. Had to finish editing it so it would be at least enjoyable to read lol. ^_^ the rest of the story is moving along fairly well, will be working on putting some more words down in the next day or so. Hopefully completely another chapter, so that you guys can get your next installment.

#16 2016-09-19 21:00:04

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

3121 word written on Shadow Wars today. Putting the overall word count for the story at 33284 words. Woot. I think another 2000 words today will be my end goal for right now, before I start another edit for a new chapter to post. ^_^

#17 2017-06-27 05:21:56

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Star Trek: Shadow Wars - 1,800 words on the next chapter. Stardate 93619.05 is coming along nicely.

#18 2017-06-30 04:20:07

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Star Trek: Shadow Wars - 710 words on the next chapter. Stardate 93619.55 is starting to get some steam!

#19 2017-07-07 07:16:38

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Star Trek: Shadow Wars  - 2,987 words written on this chapter and still going. It's turning out to have quite a bit of wind in its sails. Tee hee.

#20 2017-07-12 19:38:00

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

With the completion of Stardate 93619.55 Star Trek: Shadow Wars is now 51,901 words long, which I do believe makes it my longest story written so far. Hope you all are enjoying it. I know it's not the most popular of my stories, not yet anyways, but i am proud of it none the less.

#21 2017-07-14 23:32:26

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

1,365 words written today on Alpha Project, chapter 4 has been posted.

#22 2017-07-16 04:56:59

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

So I posted chapter 1 of Archon 2. 7,200 words. I have many more written already, just needs to be edited for stupid errors and I will be posting it. Archon 2 is very much a WIP so input is welcome, but i know you all have been asking for it, so it has arrived, finally. lol.

• Index
  •  » Wicked Storm
  •  » Wicked Storm Updates, thoughts, and General just weird stuff

Board footer