Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

New Gods, The

New Gods, The

Rex Timon, a goodhearted social worker, has developed romantic fantasies about many of the teenage girls with whom he works. He would never act upon them. Then one night he learns he has been chosen by the Olympian pantheon to receive the powers of a god.

This series starts intimately and grows more grand as it progresses. Throughout the tale Rex struggles with the question "Who am I as a god?"

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-04-21 14:22:36

DragoTime
Tipsy

Re: New Gods, The

I've read chapter 1 of this story a few times, but this is the first time I've read the whole thing, and I really enjoyed it. Now I sort of want to read the story from the other Godlings' perspectives though!

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2017-03-30 15:12:26

Sniper
Inebriated

Very interesting story. You should change the status from "In Progress" to "Completed"

#4 2018-11-14 16:20:40

darthel0101
Completely Blotto

I've read this story a nun her of times and still enjoy the telling of it.

#5 2018-11-14 18:17:03

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

darthel0101 wrote:

I've read this story a nun her of...
(emphasis added)

Was this an auto-correct, or voice recognition, error?  Either way, ROFLMAO!!!  3dbig_smile

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer