The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-09 13:59:32

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

General Comments

Post General Comments to the Contributor Here.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-03-12 22:32:27

Daddycums
Wasted

Re: General Comments

Hi, bistander!

Are you the same bistander I remember from years ago on XNXX?  If so, I take it you've returned from your "extended vacation?"  Good to see you here on the Wolfpub!

#3 2016-03-19 13:29:39

bistander
Wasted

Daddycums wrote:

Hi, bistander!

Are you the same bistander I remember from years ago on XNXX?  If so, I take it you've returned from your "extended vacation?"  Good to see you here on the Wolfpub!

I guess you haven't read the comments I posted on your story? Yes, it's me. I survived, but certainly not unscathed. I have PTSD along with many other physical and emotional scars. I've been receiving treatment for a year and trying different medications, but still having issues. I'm finally trying to do some writing. I'd appreciate your feedback on Potential. It's a very long story I wrote on paper, the only thing available at the resort, I've been working to type it in and edit it for awhile. Finally started posting it. I put the first chapter up on XN stories site and on Wolfpub last Friday. Since then I got 10,000 reads and 70 votes and 5 comments on xn, and 200 reads with 1 comment here. But, xn rejected chapter 2 for underage material. oops! Teenagers having sex, imagine that. Hopefully, I can steer some of their readers over here.

I look forward to reading your stuff. I always thought you were one of the best authors over there. I still tell people about the Chair. Loved that one.
Keep in touch. I need all the help I can get.
bistander

#4 2016-04-23 12:48:52

Reizo
Tipsy

Thank you Bistander, for posting your work here. I followed your work on xn. I loved it, but they censor stuff that shouldn't be. You have a loyal reader here. A fan.

Reizo

#5 2017-08-08 02:57:24

HendrixMorton
Inebriated

Hey there,

Was reading your story "My Neighbors Incest" on the other site, but it seems that the other site has removed all but one chapter of this story (My Neighbor's Incest Part VI (revised))....Never got to finish it...Is there another site that might be hosting it?

#6 2017-10-26 13:08:32

Todger65
Tipsy

Dinner Surprise for Three

Just finished reading this. I liked the twist at the end and the way you kept mentioning yourself. It fitted in perfectly.

#7 2017-10-26 14:35:39

bistander
Wasted

Thanks Todger65. I wasn't going to post it here because it was so specific to that other site, so I glad you enjoyed it. I hope the guy I wrote it for enjoys in and actually gets it to happen.

#8 2018-06-15 22:51:28

bistander
Wasted

Reposts

I had to repost a couple of stories because of a formatting problem. Nothing changed except fixing the issue.

#9 2018-07-25 06:48:47

Darkside_6
Inebriated

Enjoying "Potential"

Really enjoying the story and the build up between the main characters (no spoilers).

#10 2018-07-25 13:39:26

bistander
Wasted

Darkside_6 wrote:

Enjoying "Potential"

Really enjoying the story and the build up between the main characters (no spoilers).

Thank you that means a lot. Hope I can keep up that standard through the end.

#11 2019-01-14 02:59:33

Anganell Brigette
Tipsy

Me Posting

Hi, I believe you and Eric are friends.  I plan to begin posting some of my short stories here shortly.  I love your work.  I am traveling so hsv3 had no time to read, however I think I am on chapter 17 of POTENTIAL.  I agree with the other commentators, you are the best author on this site.  Let Eriic know as soon as I get another credit card in dollars I will help with donations as well.  Anganell Brigette

I guess I want to be the next D L James the author of 50 shades of Gray.
Or A N Roquelaure, Anne Rice's pen name for five erotic novels.

#12 2019-09-15 21:39:48

defaultedname
Tipsy

great story!

I just wanted to drop in and say that I really like your work! "Potential" is a great series!

#13 2020-07-18 00:45:55

Sensualist
Tipsy

Hey bistander...good to see you here.

#14 2020-08-08 18:53:56

bistander
Wasted

Sensualist wrote:

Hey bistander...good to see you here.

I should be saying that since I've been here longer, but I'm sorry to say I just saw this message. I hope you're having hurt here.

#15 2020-09-23 18:58:55

dvahor
Tipsy

Really like this story can’t wait for the next chapter.

#16 2020-09-24 17:51:10

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

dvahor wrote:

Really like this story can’t wait for the next chapter.

Perhaps this should have been posted to an actual story thread, then?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#17 2021-01-15 18:12:05

Mindreader
Tipsy

Potential

I AM HOOKED!  Like an addict I anxiously await the next chapter. Great story and well written.

#18 2021-01-15 20:54:37

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Mindreader wrote:

Potential

I AM HOOKED!  Like an addict I anxiously await the next chapter. Great story and well written.

Just a procedural note:  This comment should have been posted directly to the story's discussion thread: Potential Discussion Thread

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#19 2021-03-27 02:51:15

Stretchlace
Tipsy

Thank you

Hi, I have been following your 2 long running stories on another site and now here. Your posts here are current and not censored. I find both of these stories to be interesting and enjoy following them. I confess, you have me hooked. I want to say how much I appreciate your efforts. Writing anything is not easy. Keeping two different story lines running concurrently has to be a challenge. I am looking forward to your next chapter(s) of Potential. Thank you again for sharing your stories with us.

#20 2021-03-28 22:58:54

bistander
Wasted

Stretchlace wrote:

Thank you

Writing anything is not easy.

Ain't that the truth. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from readers. I wish I could post more often to give people more opportunities to comment, but life takes up so much time.

I'm not actually writing both of those. Writing Potential now, but only cleaning up My Neighbor's Incest. Although, that has proven to be a lot more work than I expected. At first I was just fixing errors that Grammarly and Google docs picked up. Then I realized how horrible my early work was, and started making a few changes when I saw something that was hard to follow. At one point while proofreading I was confused about what was going on, and I wrote the story, so I had to fix it up.

#21 2021-04-04 20:40:47

Phredd
Tipsy

Greetings Bistander

I have written but not yet submitted a few stories that I would call fictional. Like yours they draw from real people and events in my life with actual names, locations, dates changed.

I'm writing here because something in your bio struck a nerve. Like you Ethel grew up with a severe learning disability (dyslexia) that went completely untreated. It is something that changed the course of our lives.

We hope all is better than good with you and look forward to reading your work.

Fred and Ethel

Phredd is the author of this message. Ethyl merely listens and makes suggestions.
Fred and Ethel are fictional beings and are not misspellings of Phredd and Ethyl.

#22 2021-04-07 01:24:43

bistander
Wasted

Phredd wrote:

I'm writing here because something in your bio struck a nerve. Like you Ethel grew up with a severe learning disability (dyslexia) that went completely untreated. It is something that changed the course of our lives.

We hope all is better than good with you and look forward to reading your work.

Fred and Ethel

Hello and thank you for reaching out.

Stories drawn from and based on actual events along with writing what you know make the best stuff. I hope you'll get some stuff written and posted.

I agree, it does change the course of our lives. That might sound drastic, but it is true. I could write a book on all the way feeling stupid and trying to hide it or compensate for not being able to spell and read has fucked up my life. I'm grateful after so many years I took a stab at writing. I'm a great storyteller, but the effort required to get it out pushes me to the brink of giving up often. Technology has helped. Things like Grammarly, even though you can't expect it to be correct, catch enough stuff and gives educational help when it finds something it thinks is wrong.

Good luck you you

#23 2021-05-03 15:59:27

Fred73
Tipsy

Good writing

bistander
I started reading your stories on another site. I was happy to find this one to be able to continue reading your stories. You are a gifted writer and I hope you continue to write more and finish the stories you have started.
Thank you for sharing your gifted writing with me

Fred73

#24 2021-06-02 04:02:34

Treetrimmer
Tipsy

Hello Bistander

Love your writing. Just wondering if you have an estimate of when the next chapter of Potential will be posted?

#25 2022-01-20 21:59:41

onekid69
Tipsy

please

please continue with this story I would like to know what part you truly Play in it.

Board footer