The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#701 2021-01-03 02:38:04

rlcsub63
Tipsy

Re: Woodward Academy, Year 8, The

I hope that we are going to get to hear more about David and his travails soon.

(posted from Chapter 15: May - Zyla)

#702 2021-01-03 02:48:09

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Oh, I can answer that question quite definitely.  You won't.  IF I write any further stories involving David, they won't even happen this year, I can guarantee.  I have other things that need my attention, and having already started two new projects, adding more seems irresponsible.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#703 2021-01-03 05:07:29

darthel0101
Completely Blotto

I didn't catch Nayakon until the third reading, but when I did, I immediately saw the Cam odd-on.
Pery vunny, and I liked it.

#704 2021-01-03 06:47:38

Phoenix Angel
Inebriated

Eric First thank you for such a great story second you mentioned you hoped you covered everything in the may chapters but one thing keeps me wondering since the pegs did make a contribution to the war nothing was mentioned about the peg riding guild and i might have to reread the final chapters again i cant recall you mentioning Madame Abernathy in the final chapters but as i said i could just have missed it

[ADMIN NOTE: A quote of a post by Eric Storm was removed here because it was causing formatting problems within the forum.  The quoted post is this one: Post #693]

#705 2021-01-03 07:03:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

The Peg Riding Guild was never involved in the war.  The Woodward pegasus herd participated of their own volition.  (Well, okay, Cupcake's volition...  3dsmile  )  It would actually be against the guild's charter to participate - as a Peg Rider - in combat conditions.

"Madame Abernathy" was referenced a few times during and after the battle, referred to by her first name, "Ellen".  She was also, obviously, treating Jailla at the end of the battle (and was mentioned as doing so).

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#706 2021-01-03 07:17:05

Phoenix Angel
Inebriated

thank you for that regardless i would still be rereading the story again since its so great but even so i would still have loved to know what became of the guild as it was not yet completed before the war began they had yet to build a guild hall in senesty

Eric Storm wrote:

The Peg Riding Guild was never involved in the war.  The Woodward pegasus herd participated of their own volition.  (Well, okay, Cupcake's volition...  3dsmile  )  It would actually be against the guild's charter to participate - as a Peg Rider - in combat conditions.

"Madame Abernathy" was referenced a few times during and after the battle, referred to by her first name, "Ellen".  She was also, obviously, treating Jailla at the end of the battle (and was mentioned as doing so).

Eric Storm

#707 2021-01-03 08:03:59

Phoenix Angel
Inebriated

I have a question for you Eric in much of the series you added a few images I know you've already mentioned you will not be writing more on this story at least not now but will you be adding images I would really love to see images of the wedding especially the family photo

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#708 2021-01-03 09:28:46

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Whether or not more images are created depends on whether I get back into 3d artwork seriously.  If you saw the little graphic I did for the new year, that's the first 3d pic I've done in years.  And my computer wasn't terribly happy about trying to create it.  I'm going to have to decide if I can practically continue in that endeavor.

IF I do return to 3d artwork, the current Woodward pictures will all be retired, to create a new set from scratch.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#709 2021-01-03 09:34:51

nukeman24
Inebriated

Deff start a reread soon love the ending though sad to see it end all the same... once again have to say your a wondeful author eric and i thank you for it. I hope to one day see more of david and or the world of callamania. Though i know u gave know plans as of this year as you have stated in earlier replies and comments. Again thank you.....

#710 2021-01-04 08:24:27

bigfoot
Wasted

After finishing this epic work I decided to re-read again for (probably) the sixth time. Here's the thing. I've already found three references I missed before. For example, I totally missed Lord Dailey being the one responsible for all the chaos a thousand years ago and, obviously, wonder if he is related to Levi Dailey. However, my favorite newly discovered gem comes courtesy of a link a friend sent me to a YouTube video of "Key & Peele" doing Substitue Teacher. He mispronounces everyones name while taking attendance starting with Jacqueline who he calls Jay-qwellen. Now, whenever I see Professor J Qwellyn, I start laughing. Well played, sir. Well played.

#711 2021-01-04 11:19:05

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

... And now I hate to spoil that for you.  :-S

Prof. Qwellyn was named by Keeshaba.  Although the source of the name is kind-of right:  Keeshaba had a friend named Jacqueline.  This character was named for her... but we wanted a "fairy" name, and so we came up with J Qwellyn.  This is why I never gave her a real first name.

For the record, I have never (to my knowledge) watched Key & Peele.

Sorry to spoil your fun.  Just like to keep the record straight on these references, lest people think I'm familiar with things I'm not.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#712 2021-01-04 11:41:08

bigfoot
Wasted

Well then, here is the three minute clip for you to enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Last edited by bigfoot (2021-01-04 11:41:22)

#713 2021-01-04 13:53:16

Sniper
Inebriated

Should this really be the end? Woodward Academy was the reason why I became a registered member and supporter. It has been an epic tale. Following the ups and downs, victories and defeats and everything in between has been one hell of a ride.

Thank you, Eric.

I am looking forward to reading more from you.

#714 2021-01-05 07:31:21

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

SHOULD this be the end?  That would be an opinion left up to the reader.

IS this the end?  The author says yes. 

3dtongue

Glad you enjoyed the ride.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#715 2021-01-05 15:10:12

rlcsub63
Tipsy

I'm sorry to hear that David and his friends will have no future.  It was the only thing left on this site that I hadn't read that kept my interest.  I guess that I will move onto Patreon, now,  Seth Ring has a series entitled Nova Terra that has drawn my interest.  Thanks!

#716 2021-01-26 04:15:26

Gohzr
Tipsy

I seem to be having difficulties downloading -- the portal keeps timing out, and I have gifted access for over two years. Is anyone else experiencing these difficulties? I'd really like to read the close of the year!

#717 2021-01-26 04:57:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Gohzr wrote:

I seem to be having difficulties downloading -- the portal keeps timing out, and I have gifted access for over two years. Is anyone else experiencing these difficulties? I'd really like to read the close of the year!

1. This should have been posted in the "Website Issues" section of the forum.

2. I just test-downloaded WAY8, without any complications.  Are you still having this problem, or were you able to get it sorted out?  If you're still having trouble, contact me by email, or post to the Website Issues thread.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#718 2021-02-01 14:43:07

Pugs
Inebriated

When will March be made public. Thanks

#719 2021-02-01 16:38:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm thinking, after February.  3dtongue

Oh, you meant the next chapter.  Um... I'll get on that in a second.  Sorry, my sleep schedule's all fucked up.  I forgot I even needed to do anything with WAY8 today.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#720 2021-02-01 17:06:16

Pugs
Inebriated

Thank you good sir my day has meaning now lol

#721 2021-02-01 18:48:35

Bigcat50
Tipsy

Pugs wrote:

Thank you good sir my day has meaning now lol

Still waiting

#722 2021-02-01 18:50:41

Bigcat50
Tipsy

Still waiting on either 8-16 or year 9 chapter 1

#723 2021-02-01 20:39:02

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You're going to be waiting a very, very long time.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#724 2021-02-02 02:16:27

Bigcat50
Tipsy

Then I'll check back in June

#725 2021-02-02 12:50:08

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Of which year?  You're waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer