Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Woodward Academy, Year 4, The

Woodward Academy, Year 4, The

As David enters his fourth year at the Academy, he continues to work towards becoming a Potions Master.  Meanwhile, a strange set of thefts besets the school, and the lack of clues leads some to believe David is responsible.  In order to clear his name, David must find the thief.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2021-08-02 20:26:35

Johnny5
Tipsy

Re: Woodward Academy, Year 4, The

Hello Eric, I am currently reading The Woodward Academy - on year 4.  Just wanted to send a quick note and say that I am thoroughly enjoying what you've put together.
Thanks for your efforts and keep up the good works.  This is the first story I've read of yours and I'm sure when I finish I'll try another.  Have a great day,
-johnny

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2021-08-02 20:36:42

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2023-11-09 21:51:27

Avarious
Tipsy

Your Woodward books are by far the most entertaining set I have read on this site!  I do however have one question.  Lol, now call me fickle, I suppose, but in this chapter, after David introduces his blood bank potion to the lamias, they ask if the potion will even work on him.  He tells them yes, temporarily, or something along those lines.  Well, that got me thinking.  How exactly did he get erections, if he had no blood?

#5 2023-11-09 22:13:18

darthel0101
Completely Blotto

Avarious wrote:

How exactly did he get erections, if he had no blood?

Artistic license

#6 2023-11-10 05:22:30

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

David is a magical creature. He was created by magic. Magic is how he got erections.

#7 2023-11-10 08:46:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Avarious wrote:

Your Woodward books are by far the most entertaining set I have read on this site!  I do however have one question.  Lol, now call me fickle, I suppose, but in this chapter, after David introduces his blood bank potion to the lamias, they ask if the potion will even work on him.  He tells them yes, temporarily, or something along those lines.  Well, that got me thinking.  How exactly did he get erections, if he had no blood?

How did he do anything but lie on the ground and rot, with no blood?  How did his body not suffer continuous cramps without blood to carry away the lactic acid in his muscles?  How did his brain function without the oxygen that blood would have carried to it?  How did his cells have the energy to move without the blood supplying glucose to them?

The answer to all of this, of course, is that David is a magical creature, and magical creatures do not follow the rules of normal biology.  How do pegs fly on wings that are much too small?  Magically.  How do mermaids breathe without gills?  Magically.  How does David get an erection without blood to cause it?  Magically.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer