Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-01 06:58:35

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

In-Patient Therapy

In-Patient Therapy

When a man enters the hospital for a mysterious illness, he ends up helping his doctor as much as she helps him.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2011-04-01 09:00:05

Cenobite829
Inebriated

Re: In-Patient Therapy

Great little story and the ending was outstanding. Keep up the good work.

(posted from Chapter 1)

Jigsaw: If you're good at anticipating the human mind. It leaves nothing to chance

#3 2011-04-01 18:25:00

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thanks.  Glad you liked it.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2012-05-10 06:39:37

Kitsune
Inebriated

Great story. I liked the ending and i for one had to laugh when the nurse fixed the machine

#5 2022-06-12 22:53:06

daves.not.here
Inebriated

Great story!  I enjoyed reading it.
Have you thought about a sequel?  I could see problems occurring with her brother or her parents...
Thanks,
Dave

(posted from Chapter 1)

Last edited by daves.not.here (2022-06-12 23:03:08)

#6 2022-06-13 00:08:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  No, I have never considered a sequel.  And, looking at the number of comments on this thread, I think you're pretty much the only person who ever has.

While I would certainly be willing to write another story with these characters, if one occurred to me... nothing occurs to me at the moment.

(Feel free to offer up an idea if you happen to have one.  Not saying I'll write it, but who knows?)

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer