The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-12 19:38:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Looking for person who helped with plot.

Sometime last year, I believe it was, I had an email discussion with someone regarding the plot for Artifacts 3.  We spent a few days, I think it was, going back and forth hammering out details.

Apparently, I was stupid enough to not transfer that information into a separate file, leaving it only to my email archive.

Now, I can't find those messages in my email archive.  3dsad  I have no idea why those messages wouldn't be in my email program.  I've searched on every term I can think of with no luck.  And worse, I can't remember who it was that I was talking with.  (Getting old sucks.)

So, if you were the person I was discussing this with, please get in touch with me.  If you have copies of those emails, PLEASE send them to me.  Otherwise, I'm going to have to rebuild the story idea from what I remember of it, and that's not going to be even close to what we had come up with, I'm sure.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer