Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-25 15:26:17

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Court Ordered

Court Ordered

After a teenage boy uses social media to get back at a neighborhood girl for ignoring him for years, the judge give the victim a lot of control over him. The two teenagers now have a lot of turmoil to work out as their mother's try to keep things non sexual.

This involves diapering, only piss no real mess. Things start a little slow but builds up as it goes along.

As always please let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2022-02-25 18:22:34

Pleidius
Inebriated

Re: Court Ordered

An interesting, if slightly bizarre story.

I would imagine the boy would need extensive therapy after his sentence is finished.

If you're prepared to face the consequences, go ahead . . .

#3 2022-02-25 22:49:13

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

A little bit different, I would agree, Bizarre, maybe. Things get more interesting in future chapters. This was something I wrote several years ago but never posted. It needs a lot of editing but the basic story has been mostly written. Maybe in the end I'll have them in group therapy.

Thanks for your comments.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#4 2022-03-03 00:24:01

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

Sorry about the chapter mix up. Chapter 1 is actually chapters 1 and 2

#5 2022-08-01 05:35:27

Dammit
Tipsy

This was a pretty good story but the author needs to do some editing there are some confusing typos and the names get crossed up a couple of times I hope the author is not offended as that is not my intent I enjoyed the story and and hope you continue the story cause I really don't see the story ending just yet I can see Mrs. Atwater jumping Jason's bones and Amanda and Carrie getting together and having a threesom with Matt anyway just keep writing

(posted from Chapter 13 Matt)

#6 2022-08-01 10:27:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Not sure that someone who doesn't know what punctuation is should be criticizing someone else's writing mechanics...

Just sayin'... 3droll

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2022-08-04 14:49:25

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

I spotted the name mix up after I posted chapter 13. My typing skills are mediocre at best. I do use a spell checker but it doesn't catch everything. I do appreciate the comment though and happy someone likes the story. Chapter 14 is close to being posted.
I need to reread several more times to make sure all the names are correct ect. You're comment on Amanda and Carrie? I'll leave it at that until the next chapter.

#8 2022-08-10 10:55:32

Mikenc67
Inebriated

Seems like the story is going in a different direction. Maybe make Matt & his girls a separate story, and get back to the ORIGINAL main characters.
Maybe the original victim could convince the judge to terminate the diaper part of his sentence.

#9 2022-08-13 14:34:00

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

There is a good argument for separate stories. This story is evolving in a few new directions I didn't anticipate at the beginning, even though I had written the first 6 or 7 chapters years ago. The first story I posted, which I have to admit was not very good, it was suggested I needed more characters. So I added more characters. The problem that I see now is, these characters have a story of their own to tell. I'm having the same problem with Julie's New Life. As for terminating Jason's sentence, I've made it quite clear already that the judge wants blood. Short of her no longer being a judge and a new judge takes over I can't see that happening. I also see your new to the site, I hope you're enjoying the stories here.

#10 2022-08-14 01:26:45

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Not having read the story, just giving "real-world" kind of thoughts:  Judges do sometimes not get re-elected to serve, so if the case/hearing(s) cross that election boundary...  Also, the lawyer (is there a lawyer?) could request a different judge..  Or, the "normal" judge could be on vacation, and so a different judge would have to handle things...  Again, I don't know the situation in the story, so some or all of this might not apply.  I'm just trying to give you options, if you want them.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#11 2022-08-14 14:04:13

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

Those thoughts did cross my mind. It's still a little too soon in the the story yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

Board footer