#27 2022-05-29 05:50:47

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: General Comments

Johnnycat69 wrote:

Potential

Love the story please let it continue

Just FYI, there is a forum thread specific to this story, where this should have been posted.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#28 2022-09-16 15:42:05

Zmaybe
Inebriated

Nice

Thank you for this long awaited chapter. I love your writing and hope to see more soon.  Hope next chapter starts out with John falling down the stairs and breaking his neck...  oops... that slipped out... lol

#29 2022-09-18 13:01:35

bistander
Wasted

Zmaybe wrote:

Nice

Hope next chapter starts out with John falling down the stairs and breaking his neck...  oops... that slipped out... lol

Like that would be bad enough to satisfy everybody's need for retribution?

Thank you for taking the time to let me know you're reading and enjoying my work.

I think this comment would be better in the Potential section next time.

Have a great day

#30 2022-09-18 13:48:05

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Perhaps if there were large nails sticking out of the stairs, with a hungry alligator waiting at the bottom?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#31 2022-09-21 05:57:57

RJules3
Tipsy

A heartfelt THANK YOU to you!  3dsmile

On the other site (no I don't mention it here since you can't point directly to The Mystic Wolf Pub there anymore neither) when I was searching chapter 6 of your story 'Potential' you directed your readers to a less censored place and I am grateful for this. Without your direction The Mystic Wolf Pub had stayed a mystery to me. I never came across it before.

Thank you again and good luck to you!

#32 2022-09-21 23:59:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

RJules3 wrote:

On the other site (no I don't mention it here since you can't point directly to The Mystic Wolf Pub there anymore neither)...

Just curious, what is the nature of the policy that forbids mentioning The Pub there?  (Obviously, I don't go there... not even sure where there is, actually.  3dsmile )

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#33 2022-09-23 00:51:56

bistander
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

RJules3 wrote:

On the other site (no I don't mention it here since you can't point directly to The Mystic Wolf Pub there anymore neither)...

Just curious, what is the nature of the policy that forbids mentioning The Pub there?  (Obviously, I don't go there... not even sure where there is, actually.  3dsmile )

Eric Storm

That's the rule, you can't provide a link to another site. I'm pretty sure in a public area like my profile page I've been dinged just for mentioning that someone should go to wolfpub. But in the comments section of the stories, I have gotten away  with spelling out the name without the dots or www

#34 2022-09-23 01:29:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Guess they didn't feel that censoring the stories was enough censorship for them.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#35 2022-09-25 15:55:21

bistander
Wasted

RJules3 wrote:

A heartfelt THANK YOU to you!  3dsmile

... I am grateful for this. Without your direction The Mystic Wolf Pub had stayed a mystery to me. I never came across it before.

Thank you again and good luck to you!

Have you checked out mydarkside here at Wolfpub? I know her from another site where the rules kept her dark side in. I sent her here and enjoy that side of her a lot.

#36 2022-09-26 08:37:07

RJules3
Tipsy

bistander wrote:

Have you checked out mydarkside here at Wolfpub? ....

Yes, the name 'mydarkside' got me curious while scrolling through the list of authors and I took a look into the short stories. Fairly fast I noticed these kind of stories are not for me. Only elaborated long stories let me take a walk through fantasy land. After reading your question I tried 'Daddy Is He Hurting Her?' but was repelled by violence against the very young - that's not for me.
There is still a lot to discover here but at the moment 'Potential' consumes the most of the time I have to indulge in my fantasies.

Board footer