The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-19 21:48:14

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

General Comments

Post General Comments to the Contributor Here.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2022-11-23 13:19:49

Degener8
Tipsy

Re: General Comments

Well done. For somebody who proofreads their own work there are only a small number of errors until towards the end with the change in perspective from narrative to first person. But all in all a very enjoyable and imaginative story for anybody who is into interspecies sex. The combination of high tech gadgetry and uber intelligent dogs combines for some very unexpected results for both the subject of the story and the reader.

#3 2022-12-22 19:21:54

pepsiguy1
Inebriated

Re: General Comments

All this time I never really noticed this part of the site. I've always just went to the comments part of my stories or other's stories. Thank you for your kind comment. I have been trying hard to get better with my writing, especially my grammar and sentence structure. The next chapter to The Cat Burglar is in the editing stage.

Board footer