Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-17 03:23:30

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Volunteer Positions Need Filling...

Hey, everyone.

It should be obvious by now that some activities on the site, I have a tendency to forget they need doing.

Having said that, I am looking for volunteers to fill the following two positions:

Bartender:  Someone who can find and post the Drink of the Week.  Someone who knows drinks would be a plus, but is hardly necessary.  Heck, I don't even drink, and I've been doing it...

Gamesmaster:  Someone to recommend a Game of the Week.  I'll actually post it (since that's a semi-complicated process), but I don't spend much time playing flash games.  If you like to find new online games, you could help out in this role.

If you are interested in either of these positions, please contact me at my email address.  (Check my profile in the forum for that.)

Thanks for your time,
Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2008-07-17 03:52:08

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Volunteer Positions Need Filling...

I'd be happy to take the Game Master position. I regularly play (and lose) at flash games. I think I can find a few dozen that would go over well on the site.

Let me know if I get the job. 3dsmile

-Jeff

Last edited by Jefferson (2008-07-17 03:52:28)

#3 2008-07-21 05:15:07

cellist253
Tipsy

Eric,

As i am a self-acknowledged alcoholic, though not in the dangerous sense... maybe "lush" would be a better term... anyways, I'd be willing to take on the bartender position, though you may have to bug me from time to time about remembering to update, etc.

Cellist aka Chris

#4 2008-07-21 08:47:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

tsk tsk.  If I could remember to remind someone, *I* could do it.  LMAO

Still, you're the only person who's offered so far.  3dsmile

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2008-07-22 07:15:11

cellist253
Tipsy

Eric,

i really shouldn't need to be reminded. i visit the site at least a couple times a day just in the routine of reading through everything that i keep track of. the "requiring reminders" statement is more of a notice that I might not be 100% on the ball 100% of the time. If you choose to delegate this responsibility to me, i'll keep up with it to the best of mt ability.

--Chris

#6 2008-07-25 16:15:12

SlaveMaster
Wasted

I will be willing to do both or either one. However who ever is the GamesMasters should also be the one responsable to ask the game creators for the rights to publish the game on this site.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#7 2008-07-25 19:08:48

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Well, Jefferson has already taken over as game master.  And generally speaking, he will be searching for games that have *already* given permission to be published elsewhere.  Sites such as flashgames247.com and addictinggames.com (or whatever that one he just used was) already have ways for you to post their games to your site.

As to the remaining position...  Hmm.  How good is YOUR memory?  3dsmile

Eric

----
Facebook page

#8 2008-07-25 20:16:12

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Well if your implying that I don't spend enough time moderating then that is easily explained because you know more then any that we are lifes bitch and can't help but be fucked by it. 3dtongue

#9 2008-07-25 21:11:28

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Do we have a guilty conscience about something, SlaveMaster, hmmm?  3dwink

Actually, I was simply trying to compare you to the previous "applicant", who said he would occasionally forget to do the job.  3dtongue

Eric

----
Facebook page

#10 2008-07-27 01:29:08

SlaveMaster
Wasted

LMAO anyone that admits that they might forget to do there job in an application should look in the mirror and ask where am  going with this 3dtongue

Board footer