The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-11 10:44:01

jonas.jeanpierre
Tipsy

Help me find the book please

This is a story about a guy who is bullied by his brother and sister, calling his penis small. His family has a secret relationship with each other and he accidentally finds out about it one day. There is a lot of drama in the story, the main character tries to break ties with his family, but they interfere in his life over and over again.

I really liked the story, but unfortunately I can’t remember the name, and it’s impossible to find it in a search engine because of the genre. I would appreciate it if you could help.

#2 2024-03-12 04:04:56

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Help me find the book please

Not sure but I THINK the story you're looking for is called "Tiny Tim" by an author called Overconfident Sarcasm.

I don't think he posts his stories here but it is up on Storiesonline.

https://storiesonline.net/s/30672/tiny-tim/i

I read the story. It is an excellent story and I think a sequel is in progress.

#3 2024-03-12 19:28:47

jonas.jeanpierre
Tipsy

This is it! Thank you very much, I can’t even believe that someone was able to find out this story from such a meager description.

#4 2024-04-14 21:16:43

Dadrepus
Wasted

I took advantage of these comments and read the story Tiny Tim. Oh my was it good. This is the way I like stories to be written, with a concentration on relationships with sex thrown in for realism. In fact I was so impresses I bought and read the sequel they advertise at the end of the story. The sequel concerns itself with a friend and work buddy of Tiny Tim. I paid $3.99 to download it. Some thing I occasionally do if the story is exceptional which I thought these were. I suggest everyone spend the time and money to read both stories.

Last edited by Dadrepus (2024-04-14 21:18:13)

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

Board footer