The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-02-05 21:52:49

advancewar
Wasted

trying to contact

hey i was trying to contact you and i cant get the stupid emailer to work.
but enough of that is there an actual email to reach you at.
i was looking to help with the site.

life=books

#2 2007-02-06 00:27:22

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: trying to contact

http://www.wolfpub.org/help_talent.php  There is a link at the bottom of that page that should use your email program to email me.... or at the very least, you'll be able to see my email address in the status bar.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2007-03-28 04:52:25

advancewar
Wasted

thank you ill probably be contacting you soon been busy with school     see ya around and good luck

life=books

#4 2009-01-27 05:57:54

tploy
Tipsy

I know you are upset with the shenanigans that took place at your old website but have you heard that they are down? Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have an idea of how to get ahold of the author Guyver (an email address) or happen to know where he might be publishing his works? (web address) any info is appreciated. enjoy reading your stories and hope you had a pleasant holiday season.

#5 2009-01-27 07:04:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Well aware that EWP is gone, yes.

No, I don't know even if Guyver posts anywhere else.  There was no listing for him at SOL.   Perhaps one of the other readers here can help.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2009-01-27 08:05:39

Khellendros
Inebriated

From Guyver himself:

"I guess this time, EWP is not coming back eh?  Anyway, I haven't got any new updates yet for Phoenix.  That story is still on hiatus.  I'm working on When Worlds Collide and that's being posted at beyondthefarhorizon.com.  When I do get back to Phoenix, it'll be posted there too."

#7 2009-01-30 00:29:02

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

Khell, sorry if this is a lame question but how do you access the stories on that site? All I could find were forum posts but no links to the stories.

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#8 2009-01-30 03:11:19

Khellendros
Inebriated

Can't say that I do. Guyver sent me that when I forwarded your question to him.

#9 2009-01-30 05:40:37

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Beyond the Far Horizon is a weird website.  As far as I remember, you're required to sign up for the forum and then you can read the stories...which are entirely contained within the forum, so there's no story/forum separation like there is here.  It's... very unelegant, but if that's the way they want to run their website, who am I to stop them?

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#10 2009-01-30 23:09:51

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

Yea I think I remember creating an account there for the stories some time ago, but don't even have a clue what it was. But anyway, thanks.

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

Board footer