The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-05-19 16:45:14

Jack Tempest
Tipsy

Re: Archon: Archons Journey - The Beginning

I myself,  am Far from being the most skilled on this planet at proofing through for grammatical and spelling errors, however, if it is, i shall gladly offer myself available  to help out where i can.

regards, Jack Tempest

(and that simple is how it might potentially be done 3dbig_smile)

#27 2017-06-01 00:18:13

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Ahh, this is a completed book in the series lol, Archon 2 is underway, but sadly i bite off a lot of stuff, so I have a few stories all being written at the same time because i have so many idea's running around it's not even funny. then of course you get into the editing phase of things, and your like, i don't know where i want to spend my energy creating or honing. None the less I will never be giving up on Archon, just might be a while before i post more on it. As to proofing and editing, if people are interested use the send email feature on the forum and i will talk to you there.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#28 2017-12-11 20:30:58

Opthimus
Tipsy

One of the best erotic novels I have ever read! Keep em coming plz!

(posted from Chapter 7 - A coming of Age)

#29 2020-10-01 19:37:52

kojak1818
Inebriated

Leaving such a ridiculous waste of space between paragraphs I find quite annoying. It breaks the continuity and smooth flow of the story.

(posted from Chapter 6 - A Party to remember)

#30 2020-10-01 20:13:44

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

kojak1818 wrote:

Leaving such a ridiculous waste of space between paragraphs I find quite annoying. It breaks the continuity and smooth flow of the story.

(posted from Chapter 6 - A Party to remember)

This is your final warning, Kojak.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#31 2024-03-17 14:23:21

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

This novel is going through a re-write. So formatting and other issues should be resolved through that.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

Board footer