The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-28 20:06:09

Dadrepus
Wasted

ABANDONED PROJECTS

As you requested. Give this story a read https://www.sexstories.com/profile467226/TAMPERER The author hasn't been around there since 2016 and I have not had any success finding the story on any other site. I think it is good. Sex does seem to be the main theme but well done non the less. I would like to see it conclude. I will post others soon. While I know you are working on Potential, I would really like to see more done with My Neighbor's Incest. That story is not finished, in my eyes.

Another story I have actually corrected for spelling and grammar I reposted on https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discuss … ost-695997

Nobody seemed to mind my adding it to the site. Author cannot be found. Good read.

Last edited by Dadrepus (2023-01-28 20:06:53)

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

#2 2023-01-29 14:34:50

bistander
Wasted

Re: ABANDONED PROJECTS

Dadrepus wrote:

As you requested. Give this story a read

I'm pretty sure I said to contact me privately.

Dadrepus wrote:

While I know you are working on Potential, I would really like to see more done with My Neighbor's Incest. That story is not finished, in my eyes.

Have you read the forward to My Neighbors? That explains why the story ends the way it does, and after this many years, It's unlikely I'll add more to it. So much has changed since then. The characters didn't even have smartphones.

Dadrepus wrote:

Another story I have actually corrected for spelling and grammar I reposted on .... Nobody seemed to mind my adding it to the site. Author cannot be found. Good read.

I will probably have a look at those stories out of curiosity, and also to see if our ideas on what is a good story match. However, even if I love it and want to see it finished, I'd do what Eric said because regardless of how abandoned the story is, I'd never want to take someone's work and post it, assuming they don't care. I have found my work reposted as someone else and I didn't like it.

I know what you're thinking, who cares, they abandoned it and you're giving them credit for it, but it's still not okay. My Neighbor's Incest ended the way it did, seeming to need additional chapters, but that was because I had a major change in my life. For a while I couldn't write, then I didn't want to write. I wasn't even online for a few years. Eventually, I did come back, and I had to go around the world telling site admins to remove my story from their sites. I can't assume the author isn't ever coming back.

#3 2023-01-29 14:49:09

Dadrepus
Wasted

bistander wrote:

Sorry, haven't figured out how, yet. Will spend some time to explore this forum. I'm sure I will eventually figure it out. Read all your replies and I understand. At least the ones I sent you might be enjoyable reads.

#4 2023-01-29 15:33:53

Dadrepus
Wasted

The only messaging platform I have is imessage. I thought I could use jabber but not available on my old laptop. I'll see what google offers.

#5 2023-01-29 17:30:24

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Dadrepus wrote:

bistander wrote:

Sorry, haven't figured out how, yet. Will spend some time to explore this forum. I'm sure I will eventually figure it out. Read all your replies and I understand. At least the ones I sent you might be enjoyable reads.

You could click the "Email" link under his name on one of his forum posts...  That's sort of what it's there for...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2023-01-29 17:36:07

Dadrepus
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

You could click the "Email" link under his name on one of his forum posts...  That's sort of what it's there for...

Eric Storm

DUH, I thought he was referring to a messaging service like Jabber. Email essentially does the same thing, only slower.

Last edited by Dadrepus (2023-01-29 17:37:18)

Board footer