You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-02 08:55:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

January Donation Results... and the future of this monthly post

Donation Goal:        $700
Donation Received: $486

Unfortunately, we did not reach the donation goal in January.  I would still like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation.  They are all helpful and appreciated.

Now, as to the future of this monthly posting:  It won't be happening anymore.  Instead, I have added a line to the Donations box that you see on various site pages.  It will always show you what the previous month's final total was.  This way, I don't have to keep trying to remember to tell you what it was.  (As you can see from the lack of a December's Total announcement, that's getting harder in my old age.)

This does not change anything about the donations themselves, or the celebratory extra time when we do reach the donation goal.  This is strictly a change in reporting method.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer