The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-13 08:05:17

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Your thoughts

So what are all your thoughts on this alien we know as Elon Musk? Personally I love the guy, he is freaking hilarious. Doesn’t give a shit who or what gets in his way. His own wife disliked him and still he has went on to bigger and better things. Took over an EV company… currently taking over a social media company… shit man, what’s next? I might actually have to buy some Twitter stocks because of this guy.

#2 2022-04-13 12:32:38

Pleidius
Inebriated

Re: Your thoughts

a few years ago I noticed that Elon Musk looked a bit like Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who . . .  why wouldn't an immortal time traveler come up with all the cool ideas?

If you're prepared to face the consequences, go ahead . . .

#3 2022-04-13 13:25:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Elessar wrote:

I might actually have to buy some Twitter stocks because of this guy.

Should have bought them before Elon bought his.  They were a lot cheaper.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2022-04-14 05:06:43

Elessar
Completely Blotto

That’s very true, they will be worth even more if he actually goes forward with his hostile take over like is expected.

Eric Storm wrote:

Elessar wrote:

Eric Storm

#5 2023-03-25 17:58:20

Dadrepus
Inebriated

Elessar wrote:

That’s very true, they will be worth even more if he actually goes forward with his hostile take over like is expected.

Eric Storm wrote:

Elessar wrote:

Eric Storm

Stock is in the dumpster. He has destroyed the product. This is because he is personally involved instead of hiring smart people to run his company for him. Don't forget his wealth started as legacy wealth from his father in S.A.

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

#6 2023-03-25 21:37:50

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Dadrepus wrote:

Stock is in the dumpster.

This comment makes absolutely no sense, and simply demonstrates that you hate Elon Musk.

Twitter is a private company.  They do not have a stock valuation.  Therefore, their stock cannot be "in the dumpster".

And, frankly, I don't see how you can say that someone "destroyed" a product that was already hemorrhaging money to begin with.  Twitter was already dying.  Whether it still is or not, remains to be seen.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer