The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-01 13:39:35

Skyscraper
Inebriated

Remove From Favorites is not working

There is a story I want to remove from my favorites, and the button does not work. I can't even click on it. I tried with another story and that didn't work either.
In other news, the Send Update Emails button was not working on them either. Could just be my end, I've encountered it before and it seemed to fix itself. However, as this is a recurring issue for me, I figured I'd say something about it this time.

You're either born with common sense or you're not. I was not.

#2 2023-10-01 17:56:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Remove From Favorites is not working

I cannot replicate your problem.  A few questions:

What story(ies) did you try it on?
Do you have PRM access?  (Wondering if this is somehow playing into it)
Your browser and version?

As to the Send Updates button, it doesn't matter if it's working or not, as we stopped sending updates years ago, thanks to difficulties with GoDaddy.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2023-10-01 19:07:46

Skyscraper
Inebriated

The second story was Potential, and I do not remember the first.
No PRM access.
I was using laptop (more specifically ChromeOS Version 116.0.5845.168)

But, as I said, the issue seemed to fix itself. It will probably do so again, I just wanted it said and out there if this was a real problem and not just something only I was experiencing.

You're either born with common sense or you're not. I was not.

#4 2023-10-02 00:16:03

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Okay, well, for the moment, there's not much I can do.  I just went and added, then removed, Potential from my Favorites list, without any issue, so...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer