The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-25 08:05:56

Saran
Inebriated

Writing Status... Saran

Hello all,

I figured I'd start this little thread and give folks an idea of what I'm working on... though for now, it's all going to be Building a Slave Harem(BaSH)... still, perhaps you'd like to know?  Or not... 

I've been working on the story as it is, and have a lot of 'planned' work yet to finish.  There are at least 5 story elements.... plot lines... that I have in the works, (Or even done with chapters that haven't been posted yet.)  I'm already about 8 chapters ahead of posting, though I'll be posting Chapter 9 soon.  (It's early Christmas morning as I am writing this...  just about 3am... so don't expect anything today)  I've been trying to post about every 5 days or so, and will continue to do that until I get a little closer to not having several chapters ahead.  Then I may slow down.

I know someone made the comment, stick with it...  so many new writers start something and don't finish.  Well, to this I have two things... First, I've done a lot of writing over the last... we'll say 7 years... and I've got my fair share of stories that I didn't finish for one reason or another.  Lack of interest, both from the readers and myself, have been the cause for this.  No feedback means... well it seems like it means no one cares.  I will say that having the stats page for us writers to look at his very helpful for a couple reasons.  Views is one thing, but that's whatever because if you click into the page and don't read anything you're still counted.  But the number of ratings and people that have marked a story as a favorite.  THAT does mean something.  As of now, BaSH has 6 favorites.  So to those of you that have done so, THANKS!!

I will go ahead and say that because of the format of BaSH that is VERY likely not to happen.  Each of the main story elements are "complete" in themselves.  So while on occasion I have 2 or POSSIBLY 3 elements going at the same time on occasion, I will finish out those elements before I 'put it on a shelf.'  In the end that means it won't have some 'great big story cliff hanger' as no such arch exists.  Really the only thing this story has from start to finish is the Lives of Rob and Cindy... and of course the slaves he's acquiring. 

Some ideas on what to expect in the next 10 chapters or so...  A little drama, a little fun, and, of course a lot more sex.  I mean, what's the point of having sex slaves and no sex!!

Want a little more?  I'm toying with a number of things.  The Drama...  Let's just say that someone thinks Rob is acquiring his slaves too quickly to be legit.  One of his slaves, not yet introduced in the published chapters enjoys certain...  play styles.  He's going to have his first "pet"  Not really full on pet play, but it's played with.  Also...  daughters... pregnancy...  It's out there.  The idea has been 'floated' by a slave of his, but nothing's been decided, yet.

I'm playing with a bit more kinks as the story progresses as well... don't want all the slaves to be the same after all.  I'll be posting a couple things into the story thread for feedback, so look there as well... if you're interested.

Anyway, I've rambled enough, for now.  I'll update this a bit more as I see fit.

#2 2023-12-31 02:59:22

Saran
Inebriated

Re: Writing Status... Saran

Chapter 10 was posted earlier today for this and I'm already working on Chapter 19.  This is a chapter that I'm really toying with for a couple reasons and want to find a good way to make it fun and exciting without triggering too much in the way of repetition.  This chapter is actually related to the question I posted in the story specific section here on the forum. 

https://www.wolfpub.org/forum/viewtopic … 056#p19056

I'll be working on this chapter more soon.  I've got a couple more ideas that I want to toy around with but at least 2 of those ideas are going to require a pretty significant jump in time.

Trying to decide about 1 other story line that I've been mucking with as well.  That has a certain time sensitivity to it.  (ie it becomes less likely the longer it goes.)

Anyway, I'm digging through some of the ideas and working to see if I can come up with something interesting and exciting.  We shall see.

Thanks for reading...  say hi, give me your thoughts.

Board footer